Sign in to follow this  
Benoist

Fastroping - Finished by RAVEN - Clan RAV

Where ist it ?

Im still waiting ?

Then wait even longer.

It will be released when the Addonmaker post the link here, asking for it every 10 minutes by someone doesn't make it faster. crazy_o.gif

@Wolle

That was my first  Post here !

Do you read the other 5 Sites ?

"Benoist" write that the Addon will be releast this WE .

Today is Monday !

Thats the reason !

Dont flame me !  nener.gif

Doesn't matter if you are a Moderator or not !

Greets (ST6)Predator

Dude do you think the moderator cares if it was to be released on Wednesday or not? NO! And the fact that it is your first post does not matter. The link will come when the addon is finished and not before. If the maker does not respond it might mean he is busy perhaps. Yes you have waited a very long time and so have many others but it might not be as easy to make the addon and besides your post gave nothing to the topic and so did the 3 ppl on the last page and got WL+1.

It would be nice if we helped the mods by following the rules.

goodnight.gif

Just relax i guess gents, every few days give it a bump, if it doesnt come out then, w/e it is kind of his choice so just let it ride. But like I said just bumb it here and there

Thanks deadeye, was going to post that.

I'm sorry for all this, i don't wanna create false hopes (i don't know if that sentence is right, sorry sad_o.gif )

I promise that so soon as he realeses a beta, alpha, Omega, chalie, delta or what ever, I am going it to put it here.

Thanks deadeye, was going to post that.

I'm sorry for all this, i don't wanna create false hopes (i don't know if that sentence is right, sorry sad_o.gif )

I promise that so soon as he realeses a beta, alpha, Omega, chalie, delta or what ever, I am going it to put it here.

Hi mate. smile_o.gif

Any news about the addon? If he is looking for testers i would like to give a hand and help out. wink_o.gif

I close this topic now as every 2nd or 3rd post is asking for an update.

If the original mod maker has something to add please PM me or any other moderator and we'll unlock. smile_o.gif

NEWS

The rapel script it's 99% ready. I only have to find a way to make a config for all other kind of choppers.

I hope find it soon.

That are his news.

He also said that he is sorry for being so late with everything. He hoped to do the things faster but, with the woerk and some personal problems, he coudn't, and he tires to make something, acording to him, very complicated.

NEWS

The rapel script it's 99% ready. I only have to find a way to make a config for all other kind of choppers.

I hope find it soon.

That are his news.

He also said that he is sorry for being so late with everything. He hoped to do the things faster but, with the woerk and some personal problems, he coudn't, and he tires to make something, acording to him, very complicated.

Very good News !

I cant wait to use this Mod. !!

Take his time if he has to sort out personal shit... but that is good news ill be waiting..

Can't wait for this script now im just going to have to make some missions in the city.

Let me just watch BHD a couple of times.

Any news updates on this, just came accross it agian today and sparked me brain agian for the mod. Hope things are going well.

The problem is that if you try to fastroping yourself over the roof of any building the rope (because the reading of heighs has problems) apears anywhere.

The problem is that if you try to fastroping yourself over the roof of any building the rope (because the reading of heighs has problems) apears anywhere.

Okay that sux confused_o.gif

Hope you can figure it out soon. wink_o.gif

Just checking to see how this is going.

Just an idea, if he cant get it to work, please release it and make it open source so the community can work on it, in fact, we could call in sickboy...

Just checking to see how this is going.

Just an idea, if he cant get it to work, please release it and make it open source so the community can work on it, in fact, we could call in sickboy...

I agree. biggrin_o.gif

It's a good idea.

I asked that yesterday, but he hasn't awnser me yet.

If anyone is working on this just post again here, i am sure loooads of people will be really glad that this great looking addon is up and running again