Sign in to follow this  
Fiasco

hackers ruining games

There are communities that are active in slowing this problem, we have called upon our community players to assist in this, by recruiting more admins and incorporating IP bans we have seen a decrease in problem gamers/hacking. We are lucky down here that we can activily IP range ban all Overseas players except our local IP ranges.

There is no single way to fight this problem, You must employ several methods to combat it, it can be done, vigulance and good admins are a start

There is no single way to fight this problem, You must employ several methods to combat it, it can be done, vigulance and good admins are a start

Words to live by!

I would much rather have 2 servers in Aus running with good / persistant admin support then 50 servers with no admins on them.

Anti Cheat methods will be over ridden the day before they come out.

I did a Google search and found 3 sites that provide a demo hack and then ask for money for the full version, they guarantee It will never be picked it up.

And if you look at several games out there, it wont.

Its amazing what kids use their parents Plastic on.

I dont advocate global bans for every server admin. In our case they work fine, At least having the facility to IP ban adds another level of security. Good admins and plenty of them are the best deterant