Sign in to follow this  
scribe556

Anyone working on an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle?

Hi all,

Ive been trying to tinker with an old OFP add-on called

Dragon Warrior. It's a hover-capable UAV with a pan/tilt/zoom

camera.

Also, the Ranger UAV from FDF was one of my favorites!

Frenchpoint Vigilante is great too!

Is anyone working on any of these for an add-on???

Please someone!

I'd be willing to do some grunt work as a collaborative effort to bring any of these to life....

Regards,

Scribe556

Hi scribe556,

I'm almost over with the scripting of our UAV Ranger (Swiss but exactly the same as FDF) and it will be kind of Vigilant's console but with much more features. The only problem is that I'm almost over with it on OFP. So we would need to turn it to ArmA, but shouldn't be that much work.. Tell me if you want more infos thumbs-up.gif

Was researching the MQ-9 last night for a 3d drawing, but thats as far as I got wink_o.gif

With a UAV addon most of the work will be in scripting.

RKSL has already mentioned that they intend to do a Predator, I'm not sure whether they mean the "A" or "B" model, though.

been there, done that, have the tshirt.

If you download kp cti it got the RQ 11 Raven uav in two colors (one for russia, for gaming reasons)

http://kpcti.granq.se

Go to downloads, KP CTI.

raven.jpg

Guest RKSL-Rock
RKSL has already mentioned that they intend to do a Predator, I'm not sure whether they mean the "A" or "B" model, though.

We're doing both.

I have a semicrappy Cypher UAV model and some even crappier textures laying around..

I believe the scripting is going to make this top notch, if you could implement a simple laser designator for a targeting system and a pretty decent camera adjustment module it would be nice.

Now having the ability to remote via a 2 person command box mounted or unmounted on a HMMWV.... now that would be outstanding. notworthy.gif

Some old-collection dust models:

teaser.jpg

Models aren't 100% properly unwrapped though and due to other things, they are on 'hold' sad_o.gif .

But maybe if somebody with some skills and motivation are interested, might be donating them...

I actually started on this last night, but seeing you have pretty much done the work there's no sense in creating the wheel twice... sent you a PM

Wow DaSquade. I really hope someone comes forth to help you out because those models are astounding!

Sir Glider,

I don't know how to convert an OFP to Arma, but it sure is great that you're doing that!

So many cool UAVs coming out..... great news!

Get them over to Armaholic ASAP when done!!

Scribe556

Any updates on a UAV model? it seems to have fizzled out I guess, and I am dying to get my hands on one...

Wow DaSquade. I really hope someone comes forth to help you out because those models are astounding!

+27

I definetly agree with this sir here...