Sign in to follow this  
lennard

M107 Replacement

@Panda,

I'm totally new to editing of games and my English isn't that good neither. I'm 15 years old and the English that I get on school isn't the best.:whi: Maybe you could be a little more extensieve about to maps. Or are the any guys how also speak dutch and can send me a PM how to do it. Really appreciate all of your effort.

Lennard.

lol wrong school? i haven't got problems with writing english (i'm 16)

dunno about how to map things, but as far as i see, it looks good!

ga zo door dus!

The M107 is a .50 BMG semi-auto anti-material rifle. It'll decimate infantry, but it is really designed to damage things other than people. While Barrett did have the capability to damage parked enemy air assets listed in promotional materials, it is hardly limited to that. If things were modeled realistically in ArmA, you'd be able to disable a UAZ with a single shot to the engine. Doesn't work, though. You might well be able to kill passengers in APC's too, depending on the armor in use. Killing tanks with it is highly unlikely -- the best you might be able to do is wound/kill crew on old tanks, or possibly damage/destroy unarmored parts.

Given the size of the .50 BMG round, there are some really crazy bullets available. The Mk. 211 "Raufoss" springs to mind. High explosive incendiary armor peircing...crazy, huh?

Looks killer mate! Thanks Lennard.

Just a humble request though, could you throw in a dash of green paint so that they'd work on Sahrani?

If too much of a hassle, please don't worry about it! wink_o.gif

Great stuff! pistols.gif

Hi,

I had some requests about my M107 so I released it. I think it's quit nice for a first addon. It replaces the original skin with my reskinned ones.

LINK HERE

Lennard.

Hi,

nice M107 skin.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me sad_o.gif

I Unpbo, replace the files in the weapon3 folder with your files, and the game doesn't seem to see it.

I have the following message :

"Cannot open object ca\weapon3\m107\m107.p3d"

My man has no Barret rifle in his hands...

Strange.

Besides, I noticed that the file re-pbo is smaller that the original :

16Mb instead of 22 Mb.

Any idea ?

P.S. I used unpbo decryptor and makepbo to make the modifications indicated.

Hi,

I hope you only replaced the M107.co en the Leopold.co and not the other stuff thats in de Winrar file?

Lennard

Hi,

I had some requests about my M107 so I released it. I think it's quit nice for a first addon. It replaces the original skin with my reskinned ones.

LINK HERE

Lennard.

Hi,

nice M107 skin.

I Unpbo, replace the files in the weapon3 folder with your files, and the game doesn't seem to see it.

Strange.

16Mb instead of 22 Mb.

Any idea ?

Seems like there's something wrong with the pbo-decrypting/packing,

try kegety's CPBO instead smile_o.gif try to search in the forums for Kegety's or Cpbo or something similar.

Hi,

LINK HERE

Lennard.

Hi,

nice M107 skin.

Strange.

16Mb instead of 22 Mb.

Any idea ?

Seems like there's something wrong with the pbo-decrypting/packing,

try kegety's CPBO instead smile_o.gif try to search in the forums for Kegety's or Cpbo or something similar.

cpbo doesn't work.

I downloaded the program, extracted the cpbo folder, and clicking on it doesn't do anything.

Opening the .pbo files with cpbo doesn't do anything either.

There's nothing more using Right-click (no menu entry concerning cpbo).

huh.gif

cpbo doesn't work.

I downloaded the program, extracted the cpbo folder, and clicking on it doesn't do anything.

Opening the .pbo files with cpbo doesn't do anything either.

There's nothing more using Right-click (no menu entry concerning cpbo).

huh.gif

Ok, it worked using Pboview (the best of the best ! Unpack/repack in less than 5 secs).

So now I can say : Nice skin for real !

smile_o.gif

Hi all,

Made some progress again:

m4desert2.jpg

Still need to do

-M203 granade launcher

-handguard

-area around the trigger

Done

-Desert textures

-made the metal look darker

Hope you like it all! biggrin_o.gif

Lennard.

Hi,

No not yet maybe tommorow. Because there are still some things that need some change.

I also changed the M4 SPR

M4spr.jpg

Lennard.

Please...can you release these things as addon and not working on original files? for have ingame normal weapons (black) and camo too

hi Dr. Rebus,

I would like to but I don't know how to do that

Lennard.

hi Dr. Rebus,

Lennard.

Why dont you ask someone? I am sure many people would be more than willing to help you to learn how to make your work an addon instead of overwriting the original files.

I am sure that if you would release your work as an addon more people would enjoy your very good work wink_o.gif

I cant be of any help though cause I dont know anything about that kind of editing. banghead.gif

Your m107 camo is very good,u inspired me to have ago myself of my own,i to would like to make this an official addon,i wonderd if u could put the second folder in with the genuine m107 and call it m107 desert camo,then u would have two versions,do u think this would work ? keep up the good work BUD.

DESERTSNIPER1.jpg

hi Dr. Rebus,

Lennard.

Why dont you ask someone? I am sure many people would be more than willing to help you to learn how to make your work an addon instead of overwriting the original files.

I am sure that if you would release your work as an addon more people would enjoy your very good work wink_o.gif

I cant be of any help though cause I dont know anything about that kind of editing.   banghead.gif

Hi mate yeh i agree about making it into an addon as i dont want to replace any of the orig weapons.

They look excellent by the way.Top work there matey pistols.gif

All the best

Dan

Man, ! I can't believe the talent being put into this game by all the modders, keep up the kick ass work!!