Sign in to follow this  
DnA

OFP: Resistance

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ Feb. 19 2002,13:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The link is working again. Those pictures look sweet.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, if it's ever down again, you can always find all the information at The ....... er ....... at ................ um ........ no ....... wait ........ don't tell me .............. it's on the tip of my tongue .................. I can visualize it now ............

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Zero1 @ Feb. 19 2002,17:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The link dosent work  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That's why i was trying to suggest you go to The F ....... The um ........ er ............. hmmm .............. oh ...... yeh .... The FAQ, where you'll find a link to Resistance's press release, pictures included, under the HOT NEWS section. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 19 2002,18:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">oh ...... yeh .... The FAQ,<span id='postcolor'>

The FAQ? What is that? I've never heard of it.  wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 19 2002,19:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Please gentlemen, don't make me burst out in French again!  wow.gif  mad.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Please don't biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 19 2002,20:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Please gentlemen, don't make me burst out in French again!  wow.gif  mad.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

nooooooooo!!!!!! plz don't tell me you are French!!!!! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Feb. 20 2002,09:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nooooooooo!!!!!!   plz don't tell me you are French!!!!! tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ciel interdit!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 20 2002,08:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Feb. 20 2002,09:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nooooooooo!!!!!! ?plz don't tell me you are French!!!!! tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ciel interdit!<span id='postcolor'>

ah....yes....i can continue with my French bashing then.... tounge.gif

heewwww...

Who is the lady: Avonlady!

You the woman

Do u actually think that the game is gonna look like that because if it is I cant wait. do u think that the new textures are going to be available for all the previously released islands? And I know that Bis is gonna listen to u, can u tell them to make join in progress an option that can be decided by host or server so if there is a clan match or sometin private ppl cant join?

Ty very much.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ale2999 @ Feb. 20 2002,11:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">can u tell them to make join in progress an option that can be decided by host or server so if there is a clan match or sometin private ppl cant join?<span id='postcolor'>

When does the hurting stop?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ale2999 @ Feb. 20 2002,12:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And I know that Bis is gonna listen to u, can u tell them to make join in progress an option that can be decided by host or server so if there is a clan match or sometin private ppl cant join? Ty very much.<span id='postcolor'>

I am thinking of opening up a Paypal based OFP Wishing Well site where you can all submit your OFP wishes to me for forwarding to BIS. Sample services:

Request for new SP mission: US$2.00

Request for new SP mission: US$3.00

Request for new weapon addon: US$4.00

Request for new vehicle addon: US$5.00

Request for new aircraft addon: US$7.00

Request for new island: US$9.00

Request for new campaign: US$12.00

Request for invincible cheat: US$3.00

Request for animal addons: US$2.00

Request for Linux version: US$5.00

Request for new weapon addon: US$4.00

Request for tall grass: US$2.00 per acre

Request for controlable scud: US$6.00

Request for improved documentation: US$1.00

Request for JIP: US$9.00

Request for link to FAQ item: US$15.00

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 20 2002,13:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Request for new campaign: US$12.00<span id='postcolor'>

Its too cheap smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SCREAM @ Feb. 20 2002,15:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 20 2002,13:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Request for new campaign: US$12.00<span id='postcolor'>

Its too cheap smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Really???

Gold Upgrade cost about U$$15, including not only a new campaign, but all Patches and Upgrades available (which are downloadable for free, I know) and a printed Strategy Guide for the original campaign, MP and a mission editing section.

Paying U$$3 for the Guide the Patches&Upgrades (for someone with 56k it's an important point, he'd like to spend a dollar for;) and we are at U$$12 for the campaign smile.gif

And how much was the downloadable version of Red Hammer (including the Strategy Guide in PDF afaik)???

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Request for JIP: US$9.00<span id='postcolor'>

That's too cheap! smile.gif

Imagine a forest with all those high texture trees and vegetation...

I hope that the player has to put a helmet on when riding the motorbike or it could be a bad image for children growing up no wearing protection..... biggrin.gifsmile.gif

The pictures of the town look great! it seem larger then what we have had on the other islands .... as for the 100 k square island ... how big are the old ones?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (madmike @ Feb. 23 2002,06:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I hope that the player has to put a helmet on when riding the motorbike or it could be a bad image for children growing up no wearing protection..... biggrin.gif  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I wonder if you're on your motorbike, and hit the side of a car, will you fly off the bike and over the handlebars onto the hood of the car?

-=Die Alive=-