Sign in to follow this  
OFPWiz

[Campaign] Resistance Sniper

Resistance Sniper (dynamic campaign) for ArmA.

rsqa9.jpg

Version: 1.0

Size of the download: 136 KB

Addons required: None

Details: Attack the occupying enemy troops with your high powered sniper rifle. Randomly generated dynamic campaign. Each mission carries on where the previous one left off. Captured enemy weapons and vehicles carry over to subsiquent missions.

Number of missions: infinite

Download: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1495

Sequel released: http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=65025

I got a few minutes to test this and it was awesome.

Couple of questions though,

1) Is there a wide variety of weapons available to you or is it only KSVK? Are there explosives?

Perhaps you should have used some of the Vilas' weapons as well (I would love a AK74 with a 1P29 sight, or a TRG)

2) The first mission had me kill a bunch of people and there was a humvee. Do the targets move about? Could I theoretically place an explosive charge by the humvee so if they come back to it I can blow it up?

Hello there,

A nice "simple" campaign. Good stuff.

Encountered some problems with weapons in vehicles coming from one mission to the next.

Reminds me of "The Partisan" which was my fav OFP mission smile_o.gif

Keep up the good work!

@KiwisDoFly:

any weapons you collect through the mission stay with you in the next, so as long as you can loot the dead, you'll have a wide variety.

Ive not encountered any East weapons caches so far.

rgds

LoK

Quote[/b] ]Reminds me of "The Partisan" which was my fav OFP mission

Glad you like it. The sequel which I'm working on now will be even more like The Partisan.

Quote[/b] ]2) The first mission had me kill a bunch of people and there was a humvee. Do the targets move about? Could I theoretically place an explosive charge by the humvee so if they come back to it I can blow it up?

The enemies spawn in a random place inside the target area then move in a repeating loop around 4 randomized waypoints.

I like the concept of this. Quick mission skirmishes with a sense of accomplishment.

But one question: Am I supposed to shoot BluFor or OpFor (M16s or AKs tounge2.gif)?

And a suggestion for a future version: Enable the GPS. Not many people seem to know it exists, but I for one love it for my navigation purposes.

Thx OFPWiz.. wink_o.gif

Nice snipercampaign..Wiz

Any chance that u can make an other one???

longer one if possible..

I just love to blast away with that M.107...

Just finished mission 6 and figured how to capture and loot enemy weapons to that vehichle. I filled my UAZ with everyhing rifles, MGs, RPGs and had only pistol in my hand when ended the mission. So the next mission started, with that pistol on my hand and with empty UAZ.. Damn sad_o.gif

All my weapons gone somewhere. Ah bugger!

Somethings wrong with my mission 2, spawn inside a house, actually underneath it and cant get out in anyway. Stuck there.

The mission should start where you ended the last one.

Try replaying mission 1 and don't end inside a building.

i had "bug" too with saving weapons. put them into uaz - next mission no weapon's inside. would be nice if in next update the uaz becomes a little ammo truck wink_o.gif

All your weapons go to the weapon loadout during briefing under the group tab before the mission starts.

Also I think you have to go into the back seat of the UAZ to drop off your cargo otherwise it'll just fall out.