Sign in to follow this  
Kristian

RACS military prision

I don't want to be impolite...but i will  tounge2.gif

What's next ? Huge alien walking robots-invaders composed from houses, trees & walls ?  nener.gif

Ah come on, for a jailbreak or rescue mission that template should work pretty well.

Have seen lot worser "prison camps" for OFP.

lol cool stuff..

It's Prison break for arma...

pistols.gif

edit:

Will it run on 1.05?..

but need editor upgrade 102

inclued in rar,it must have 1.7 beta cuz it uses the police car

what came along so, if u want to play, you have to download 1.7 beta

you also get nice A-10  tounge2.gif

thanks for positive feedback!

----------------------------------------------

BOS mod would be glad to hear couple of ideas what to next!

so U can post your ideas right to this topic!  smile_o.gif

-Kristian, aka: Karhu

-BOS mod

Nice job. I see lots of use for a prison (Im going to make a sniperskull addon and put him in there) thumbs-up.gif

Quote[/b] ]What's next ? Huge alien walking robots-invaders composed from houses, trees & walls ?

So? People make what they want.

Its so much easier to sit back and moan and groan...go make sumthin and I'll tell you whether it sucks or not. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Its so much easier to sit back and moan and groan...

yay.gif

Yeah, i'm noob & i can only sit back and moan and groan...  tounge2.gif

It's tooooo difficult to me to put together 5 default objects and call it addon   nener.gif

New addons & comments

Quote[/b] ]Loooook guys i'we made a "new" XXXXXXXXXVI Units retexturing !!!! It contain absolutely new unique red dots on the left leg & FOUR !!! new scratches on the boots !!!!
Quote[/b] ]MAN you're the MAN !!!
Quote[/b] ]FANTASTIC i'm cuming !!!
Quote[/b] ]Can't understand what it is, but it's AMAZING !!!!

It's nice and compact, but it's too small to be effective as a prison camp in reality.

To be realistic, it needs a minimum of say quadruple the prisoner baracks. In reality, the larger the facility, the more effecient it can become. If it's too small, it becomes so inefficient, that it's impracticle.

A Garrison baracks or 2 (I assumed that's what the building around the back was supposed to be.

A motor pool or garage or some such thing.

Waste facilities of some sort for both the prisoners and the garrison (out houses or something).

A mess hall for the garrison which may or may not double as the preparation area for prisoner food and may or may not have an attached pantry.

Possibly a mess hall for the prisoners.

Some kind of storage facility where assorted equipment and such is likely to be found.

An administrative building.

Commonly, there is something used as some sort of isolation facility as well for poorly behaved prisoners.

Commonly, a first aid station of some sort. In a small facility, this can potentially be shared between the prisoners and garrison and may be outside the normally accessible area for the prisoners.

Also, wire is a more popular choice for prison facilities since you can easilly see everything on the other side and shoot through it if need be...

Quote[/b] ]Its so much easier to sit back and moan and groan...

yay.gif

Yeah, i'm noob & i can only sit back and moan and groan... tounge2.gif

It's tooooo difficult to me to put together 5 default objects and call it addon nener.gif

New addons & comments

Quote[/b] ]Loooook guys i'we made a "new" XXXXXXXXXVI Units retexturing !!!! It contain absolutely new unique red dots on the left leg & FOUR !!! new scratches on the boots !!!!
Quote[/b] ]MAN you're the MAN !!!
Quote[/b] ]FANTASTIC i'm cuming !!!
Quote[/b] ]Can't understand what it is, but it's AMAZING !!!!

the maker of this didnt ask you to use it or even look at it, so do us all a favour and keep it to yourself smile_o.gif unless of course you can suggest ways to better this without being a condescending tool.

On topic:

Nice little prison i can see it being used in a few mission for sure.

what excatcly are you trying to prove here?

the maker of this didnt ask you to use it or even look at it, so do us all a favour and keep your worthless crap to yourself  smile_o.gif

On topic:

Nice little prison i can see it being used in a few mission for sure.

Ok, i'll try again from another side  tounge2.gif

Is it addon ? What THIS can ADD in the game ? NEW WHAT... ?

whistle.gif

I'm just too curious  smile_o.gif

PS i'we seen your unedited post biggrin_o.gif

Its no addon its a template and that stuff was already common and often used in the OFP era.

it adds an already complete prison for mission makers to implement into there scenarios which will save them some time and possibly give them ideas?

doesnt matter what you saw, its still valid.

it adds an already complete prison for mission makers to implement into there scenarios which will save them some time and possibly give them ideas?

It gives me only one idea - BIS must release the tools as quick as possible, if not, we will sink in roflcopters and prisons... wink_o.gif

Its no addon its a template and that stuff was already common and often used in the OFP era.

It´s called prefab iirc

For the 'addon or not' discussion i gotta agree with the nayers. Would rather wanna see prefabs being posted in ArmA - USER MISSIONS or a subsection of it. Much clearer imho smile_o.gif

It gives me only one idea - BIS must release the tools as quick as possible, if not, we will sink in roflcopters and prisons... wink_o.gif

Much is already possible as we already saw new soldiers, tanks, planes, helicopters etc.

Also you can do normalmaps and all that stuff and animate most of the addon.

Looking at Kenjis T-64s for example i was pretty surprised how close it is already to the ArmA T-72 by BIS, it reflects light, has a metallic looking normalmap and the treads move, the commander MG works ( better than the BIS one cause its zomeable ) the hatches open etc etc.

Only problem i see so far in this and some other addon is the config of the stuff, what do we need to do to make it use the right weapons for the right enenemy and range, how to get it more agressive and so on.

But offcourse things would eb far easier with official tools that spare us some time and work, however like i said most can already be done with old OFP tools and stuff like for example the nvidia normal maps plugin for photoshop.

Quote[/b] ]Only problem i see so far in this and some other addon is the config of the stuff, what do we need to do to make it use the right weapons for the right enenemy and range, how to get it more agressive and so on.

But offcourse things would eb far easier with official tools that spare us some time and work, however like i said most can already be done with old OFP tools and stuff like for example the nvidia normal maps plugin for photoshop

Are you kidding me ? All this shit like normals & bump was tested by me & STACKER 6 MONTHS AGO....We have successfully use it for his houses and other addons....He have a full box of screenshots with this stuff. whistle.gif

no, they aren't

but user can put them as opened,

I would surely use openable gates if there would be... wink_o.gif

I putted this here cuz there is no place for "EDITOR EXTRAS"

so I guess this is kinda an addon, it adds the prision to map,

and this is too small for prision?

yeah, I think so too but, wait till 1.1! biggrin_o.gif

thanks for comments! now I know what to add and remove!

-Kristian / Karhu

we will sink in roflcopters and prisons...

Has there made a rofl copter to ArmA! wow_o.gif

where!! I will make my next base a lol base!

it has lots of rofl copters and that stuff tounge2.gif

merry christmas! xmas_o.gif

Symbiot

If you cannot add something constructive to a thread don't post.

Next time READ what was said before posting.

Quote[/b] ]Only problem i see so far in this and some other addon is the config of the stuff, what do we need to do to make it use the right weapons for the right enenemy and range, how to get it more agressive and so on.

But offcourse things would eb far easier with official tools that spare us some time and work, however like i said most can already be done with old OFP tools and stuff like for example the nvidia normal maps plugin for photoshop

Are you kidding me ? All this shit like normals & bump was tested by me & STACKER 6 MONTHS AGO....We have successfully use it for his houses and other addons....He have a full box of screenshots with this stuff. whistle.gif

Excuse me are you just in this thread to flame people?

1. I never said anything negative about your work while you constantly bas the BOS team here.

2. I never said Normalmaps and stuff arent possible without tools

3. Im done here you might try flame around with someone else now, have a nice day smile_o.gif