EDIT:

Nope same problem.

Downl from armaholics mirror 1

Trying mirror 2

Mirror 2 same problem..

Edit2:

Tried to remove some of the other modfolders but the

problem is still there..

idk what to say, umm... try the first first mirror, before armaholic, if that dont work then idk, maybe there's somthing wrong with you're bin file in arma thats not reading GBUS?

What version are you using? if its 1.06 you need to use the beta patch. Im using UK version. so i have to use the beta.

I had the same problem with the bomb launcher error. I managed to fix it by putting the previous a10 mods back in my mod folder (EVEN_A10_Thunderbolt.pbo and EVEN_A10_ThunderboltG.pbo); I had assumed that version 1.4 was stand alone, but I guess not.

I'm using 1.7 beta.

Great work on the mod!

I get the error too, and I too use the 1.07 with the HotFix (note I wrote the config without testing it myself, I just sent Even the config file and he tested it, and reported any bugs he had which I then fixed).

EDIT: I've just checked the config.cpp and have just fixed the error (a typo that the previous config writer had made before Even got me to finish the config for him). Its been fixed now, and I'll be sending it to Evenlease shortly.

EDIT2: @Stun: The config I've now edited and sent to Evenlease will make it standalone.

cheers Jackal326.

this is my favourite mod so far. keep up the good work those involved.

Ok guys, sorry about all this, now i know why i didint see the problem.

Here's the config, if you want to do it manuly to patch it basicly.

^^^^ Now, to patch it, you will have to un-pbo, replace the config, pbo. And it should work!

And here is the complete full version with out having to open and everything.

A10's V1.4.1 Full

Sorry for all the trouble guys!

Soooooooo  rofl.gif

nener.gif

Nice one though, good work

Although i hate playing with 1.07 couse

all the buggs in it..Like FOV and scopes

beeing all messed up..I will try this one

Well...Uuuhmm...

It seem to be working but the payload reads

GBU-12         0   huh.gif

Is that correct  crazy_o.gif

EDIT:

Tried to Place a empty, no GBU´s

Tried to rearm, didnt work.

Tried to place a full were im pilot (sitting in it), no GBU´s

Tried to rearm, didnt work..

After all this fantastic work I was curious as to why you didn't include the Euro green version. It would be great to have just one A-10 addon that covered all bases.

Have to say sir it's my first download of an addon (apart from beta patch and i am utterly blown away, really really good textures especially the desert one, just one idea, and how to implement this or if it's even possible i do not know but i have been reading the tracers topic in this section and was wondering if a version with these is possible, just about to download and try them but is it possible to add them without the need for that mod folder etc (if you get permission and stuff), if not ignore me and just carry on with the great work notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

I just tried the 1.4.1 standalone today. I too am getting the GBU-12 0 problem, although strangely you can see the bombs on the wings. seems an odd one.

Great addon.  Love the textures.

Temporary work around is to simply add this addmagazine "6Rnd_GBU12_AV8B"; to the initilization field in the editor.

Unfortunately, the bombs do not disappear when you drop them. A bomb drops, but another one stays on the pylon.

Ok guys, sorry for all the trouble... jackal just sent me a new config for the a10s and it should work now, heres the link for

V.1.4.2 - Fixed Bomb Problems!

V.1.4.2 DOWNLOAD <<<<

Got this one now:

No entry

bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines/5Rnd_GBU12_A10.picture

Still getting this one

And the bombs and all the ammo are PRESENT now...

But not the imges. I dont see the bomb on the plane.

Hehehe....

Weeeeeeeell

The bombs are in the list as : GBU-12 5 Buuuuuuut,

i cant drop them...

wth... ive tested this without any other a10gbu addon and got nothing, ill go ahead and see whats the problem in the config, it shouldint be doing this....

Got this one now:

No entry

bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines/5Rnd_GBU12_A10.picture

Still getting this one

And the bombs and all the ammo are PRESENT now...

But not the imges. I dont see the bomb on the plane.

Hehehe....

Weeeeeeeell

The bombs are in the list as : GBU-12  5 Buuuuuuut,

i cant drop them...

I just re-tested, to make double-sure they work, and they function 100% for me. I even tried it without any other addons installed other than default addons, and they still worked fine.

Its one of three things causing it:

1) You incorrectly installed the config patch,

2) There is some sort of conflict between the A10 addon and another addon in your folder (there shouldn't be, because I tagged all of the class-names so nothing should conflict)

3) You don't have 1.06+ - This addon only works with 1.06 and up, so unless you have the US Atari published version, or the EU version running the 1.07 BETA Patch, then it probably wont work.

1) Tell me how to do that

2) I´ve also tried to run one modfolder only with

these A10´s

3) I have the 1.07 + fix IM SURE...Couse it says so

in down left corner (Besides, the Original A10 works fine)

DOESENT WORK

To correctly install the config patch, use CPBO (part of 'Kegety's Armed Assault Tools Pack' to unpack the EVEN_A10.pbo file, open the resulting folder and replace the 'config.cpp' file with the one you downloaded. Use CPBO to repack the PBO and it should work.

I've just re-tested making sure all I was running was the 1.07 BETA (latest hotfix), with only official addons and the A10 installed (v1.4.2) and it worked fine. The problem is your end. I'd suggest re-downloading v1.4.2 full.

So i HAVE to unpbo and repbo the both files..

I thought i only had to download the addon and place it

in a modfolder?

I did redownload as i got a PM with the new link..