Sign in to follow this  
cozza

Car crash on Saturday night

Most people dont know me but I drink allot. And on Saturday when I was off gettin pissed with some mates and my mate decieded he drive me home. It was a 5 minute drive through the forest roads.

Well we both were pissed off our brains and I wasnt thinking I should of said no to gettin in da car and he crashed going up a hill.

Well here a pic of the car. I was in the front passagenr seat

20-05-07_1158.jpg

Luckly I walked out with some bruise and some cuts and the driver walked out with a bruise to his jaw.

wow, That could have really been bad.

two friends of mine went drink driving a few years ago (before they were licensed drivers) and two weeks later two boys the same age doing the exact same thing in the same town died in a car accident. That was some crazy de ja vu.

yeh the guy driven this car wasnt licnesed and I only got my Learners permit

huh.gif Thank god you walked away leaving behind a totalled car, oppose to yesterday's danish drunk driver who totaled his car and walked away with bruises... Leaving behind the dead parents of two small boys and two other adults. I don' believe in an eye for an eye, but this driver owes atleast eight eyes.

I'm sorry? Are you looking for sympathizes or approval?

You could have killed yourselves but not only that, you could have killed someone else and ruined a family... huh.gif .

If you drink, don't drive... such a simple rule...

Thankfully more and more people are adhering to that in our country, Heatseeker... I must say it's kinda tiring competing with Greece for the title of "euro country with most fatalities due to car accidents" every year... sad_o.gif

You made it out with just a few bruises ?? Lucky you, I fell on the pavement on my own last week and broke my collar bone/clavicle ...

Jesus...

I have only tried driving pissed once, and i'll never do it again. Man that was stupid. Nothing happend though, but I would never have forgived myself if I had hit anyone.

Drinking and driving is soooo stupid, and I believe those who do it gets punished too little.

yeh the guy driven this car wasnt licnesed and I only got my Learners permit

and you were both drunk...

contenders for the darwain award right here then - the driver ought to be locked up for pure idiocy like that.

You made it out with just a few bruises ?? Lucky you, I fell on the pavement on my own last week and broke my collar bone/clavicle ...

He was drunk, nothing happens to the drunks (drunk drivers, passangers, etc), but to their victims ...

And I don't know what you want to acheive with posting this here. You want that we admire you, to say way to go dude, you're so cool or whatever? Eatherways you're pathetic, I would jailed you and put you as a room mate to some hunk for a week or two, you know, to be his bitch, maybe that would teach you a lesson.

Quote[/b] ]I fell on the pavement on my own last week and broke my collar bone/clavicle

You´re getting old ran...

When I got my license it happened that I drove with alcohol at times.

Then I thought about it someday and came to the conclusion that it´s extremely stupid for the reasons mentioned above.

Some years ago a motorbike crashed into the side of my car with a speed of 120-140 kmH ( that´s what the experts found). Car was on fire instantly, motorbike driver smashed to pieces and his son, who was riding with him catapulted over him and landed 40m´s away on the road.

To shorten the story, if I had one drop of alcohol in my blood when they examined me at the hospital and pulled the glass out of my face, I would have lost approximately everything. All my money, my houses, my cars, in the longrun my girlfriend and finally my job.

He was found guilty post mortem as he drove way to fast, but if I would have been drinking, even beyond the allowed limit, I would have been toast.

I guess a lot of people forget about such to easy.

Jesus...

I have only tried driving pissed once, and i'll never do it again. Man that was stupid. Nothing happend though, but I would never have forgived myself if I had hit anyone.

Drinking and driving is soooo stupid, and I believe those who do it gets punished too little.

Espectro, sometimes driving pissed is unavoidable, either due to stress on the job (I sometimes have to go on errands for my company, and sometimes those errands have to be done yesterday) or trouble in a relationship or whatever... but it's still possible to remain safe, as long as you remain focused on driving...

As for the drinking punishment, I agree, people shouldn't be allowed to drive whilst drunk... They should get their licenses revoked immediately, no matter how little they consumed... But alas, I live in a wine-producing country, so I'll probably never see that happen where I live...

Quote[/b] ]Espectro, sometimes driving pissed is unavoidable, either due to stress on the job (I sometimes have to go on errands for my company, and sometimes those errands have to be done yesterday) or trouble in a relationship or whatever... but it's still possible to remain safe, as long as you remain focused on driving...

unavoidable? we were born with legs - if you're drunk, you walk - the last part of your statement is unbelievable. This thread should be locked before we have other gems of wisdom on how you can safely drink and drive.

BUZZARD @ May 22 2007,16:29)]
Jesus...

Espectro, sometimes driving pissed is unavoidable, either due to stress on the job (I sometimes have to go on errands for my company, and sometimes those errands have to be done yesterday) or trouble in a relationship or whatever... but it's still possible to remain safe, as long as you remain focused on driving...

As for the drinking punishment, I agree, people shouldn't be allowed to drive whilst drunk... They should get their licenses revoked immediately, no matter how little they consumed... But alas, I live in a wine-producing country, so I'll probably never see that happen where I live...

If you know you gotta run some errands, don't drink.

Most people dont know me but I drink allot. And on Saturday when I was off gettin pissed with some mates and my mate decieded he drive me home....

Too Off-topic for Off topic.

Closing.