Sign in to follow this  
BOROVIK

Somethinjg wrong with the Acog in ARMA

Hi folks, there is something wrong with the acog in Arma. The Acog with the red chevron incorporates dual illumination technology using a combination of fiber optics and self-luminous tritium. This allows the aiming point to be always illuminated without the use of batteries. The Tritium illuminates the aiming point in total darkness, and the fiber optic self-adjusts reticle brightness during daylight according to ambient light conditions. This enables the shooter to keep both eyes open while engaging targets and maintaining maximum situational awareness. The version with the red chevron on the top (used in arma) must display a sight like that:

10002163br.jpg

There are different ACOG Sights out there.... In Arma the version used on the m4's is the TA01NSN i believe. feel free to correct me if im wrong, but in daylight, the sight looks fairly accurate to me

Hi folks, there is something wrong with the acog in Arma.

There is far more things wrong in Arma than a chevron on an aimpoint band.gif

First the guns should be made accurate so you can actually do something with the sights.

Quote[/b] ]Pathetic @ thread.

Pathetic @ post.

But anyways, Fekin-Detri is right there are far more things wrong with ArmA so we shouldnt really be whining about ACOG scopes or what not. We should wait till a final or a decent patch is released which fixes performance and then once the tools are released bring things like this up.

Pathetic @ post.

But anyways, Fekin-Detri is right there are far more things wrong with ArmA so we shouldnt really be whining about ACOG scopes or what not. We should wait till a final or a decent patch is released which fixes performance and then once the tools are released bring things like this up.

VBS1â„¢ & VBS2â„¢. If one to start comparing, there would be 100s of these threads. And yes, indeed, there are far more things wrong with arma, and one of those things is the community (for the time being at least).

yay.gif

Does this make more sense?

TA31F:

TA31F.JPG

TA01NSN:

NSN.JPG

monitors only have so many pixels. They can only be so thin and detailed.

I know that there is a lot of problems with arma so sorry for that thread. Thanks for the nice view opteryx, I am pretty sure that we are dealing with the red chevron scope in Arma take a look when you play, you can clearly see the red chevron on the top of the Acog so we have the TA31F. I think that we need to focus on many problems coz we are the community, we payed for that game, we are happy with it and we want to see it improved even in small details....

Pathetic @ post.

VBS1â„¢ & VBS2â„¢. If one to start comparing, there would be 100s of these threads. And yes, indeed, there are far more things wrong with arma, and one of those things is the community (for the time being at least).

48h vacation for flame-baiting and spamming.

Use the time to get familiar with the Forum Rules.

There are different ACOG Sights out there.... In Arma the version used on the m4's is the TA01NSN i believe. feel free to correct me if im wrong, but in daylight, the sight looks fairly accurate to me

Both the Ta01 and Ta31 are in ArmA. The TA31 is on the M16A4s while the TA01 is on the M4/GL. Im sure something like this can be easily implemented once the tools come out.