bowman radio

arty call

12h/24h rations

stamina script

tent + pegs

infaltable/deflatable zodiac dingy boat

british bergen

enhanced sounds pack

unzip to root of arma directroy then shortcut arma.exe and put -mod=22SAS_Mod at end of run field and launch arma with it.

mission template -

Sounds nice, but show some screenshots.

Nice idea, to add tools and rations, etc, and good selection of models, but none of them seem to have (boonie?) hats for more of a combat look. Also, need a readme to know how to activate the scripts and e.g. deploy tent/zodiac. Small screenshot for ch123 above:

saspic.jpg

sas mission template

Nice one d3v aka patterson aka( Novusordo bis forum +4 WL)

The reason you were kicked from our clan was for bs like this!

When we are/were ready to release these addons to the public,then we would have!!

Indeed CK!

Public please indeed be aware that these were never intended for public use, and that d3v had no right nor permission to release such tools, and we ask the public to see what this is an attempt at!

His other account has a +4 WL so please also take that into account as you read this! If you are interested then please get in touch with =22SAS= as opposed to downloading this content.

Thanks

=22SAS= TheDawn

This is a nice addon, but it needs some work. The boonie hats idea previously posted would do this addon wonders!

Thanks for all your hard work d3v, the community appreciates it xmas_o.gif.

This is a nice addon, but it needs some work. The boonie hats idea previously posted would do this addon wonders!

Hello,

In actual fact this isnt his work, this is our clan mod, which as stated in my earlier post, was not ready or intended for release.

d3v had no right to release such material, and if you wish to use it please contact =22SAS= staff.

Thanks

Wait, so like this is a leak? Does it have a virus or anything crazy_o.gif? Is d3v part of one of those groups like RELOADED?!

GET HIM OFF THESE FORUMS PLEASE MODS!

Thats! no work of d3v! aka (Novusordo bis +4 wl)

This is no work of his! He has no right to post /release this!

Well i suppose thats what happens when you allow an idiot into your clan!

Wait, so like this is a leak? Does it have a virus or anything crazy_o.gif? Is d3v part of one of those groups like RELOADED?!

GET HIM OFF THESE FORUMS PLEASE MODS!

Indeed,

He was recently kicked from =22SAS= and has made no attempt to contact us to seek permission for such a release.

We ask the community to please keep this in mind and to not download this content

We would really appreciate it

Thanks

ps yes mods, please

I don't see why you are attacking me for what your ex-clan mate has done dude. I didn't do anything except download the addon and play with it with some of my friends!

This addon slows down my ArmA very much.

I don't see why you are attacking me for what your ex-clan mate has done dude. I didn't do anything except download the addon and play with it with some of my friends!

Hey mate,

We werent attacking you!

We are just annoyed that he has released our unreleased mod to the public just as he is annoyed about being kicked from our clan!

All we were saying is that we hope that the community understands that his isn't d3v aka (Novusordo bis +4 wl) 's work and he has no right to release it!

By the community, for the community!

We have not objections to your use of it now, its just that it wasn't ready basically and we had no plans of releasing it now.

Apologies if it appeared to be abusive

This addon slows down my ArmA very much.

Indeed it may matey!

It's still very much in the ALPHA stages, and (as stated) was not intended for release.

Thanks

Moderators!:-

For what it's worth please move to A&M Discussion! crazy_o.gif

Moderators!:-

For what it's worth please move to A&M Discussion! crazy_o.gif

if not delete wink_o.gif

Remember! His other account has a +4 WL!

band.gif

i am responsible for most of the reskins and psych did some reskins, psych did all the configs, all scripts!!

just so you know i am not happy this has been released to the public, and no-one has been given permission to release to the public!!!!

thanks alot patterson you f***in prick!!!!!

Regardless of wether this is a leak or not, i'd expect SAS soldiers to be wearing helmets.

infamous dared me to release the addons and said i'd be a p**sy not to. when i said wtf u on about he said we gonna release em publically soon anyway. so i thought, what the hell, and presumed all of HQ knew but seems u don't. sry. this is weird.

soon doesnt mean now

such whack guys like you should be crucified boiled in oil and then hanged out on a light post in the streets!

band.gif

and banned

@TheDawnOfAllWars

im just having a fury.. dont take me for serious.. wink_o.gif

infamous dared me to release the addons and said i'd be a p**sy not to. when i said wtf u on about he said we gonna release em publically soon anyway. so i thought, what the hell....

In the event that that is actually true, it does not give you the right to release such addons, and as you can gauge from GS's reply, he would have had none of it.

Especially as you are no longer in the clan, you do not have the right to release them anyway. Could you please edit your original post to not contain the link to the downloads, if not remove this topic entirely.

edit: in reply to your edit, HQ had no idea. Ck was ropable at the time he read this. Please do us a favour and kill the links from the first post.

soon doesnt mean now

such whack guys like you should be crucified boiled in oil and then hanged out on a light post in the streets!

band.gif

and banned

indeed, however maybe not the way to approach it confused_o.gif

=22SAS= (well, everyone who knows at this stage) all agree that this should not have been released, and we are trying to deal with the situation maturely. Burning in oil maybe fun to watch but possibly not the way to get this resolved.

edit: In reply to your edit, i know xmas_o.gif

oh but i've only just finished my 22sas mission i been workin on for close to a month now that i wanted us all to play but u got me kicked too early and i asked psych if we could play it yesterday and have me as a guest but all i saw u guys play last night was stale old (good mission ck) radar love.

i feel it is time to release this baby for all you good arma community folk to test out these wonderful SAS addons with.

i present SAS_Guns_of_paraiso.

it's a big ass file for a mission but thats cos it's full of ambience and custom radio conversations, and cool music.