Sign in to follow this  
d3v

22SAS Mod

oh but i've only just finished my 22sas mission i been workin on for close to a month now that i wanted us all to play but u got me kicked too early and i asked psych if we could play it yesterday and have me as a guest but all i saw u guys play last night was stale old (good mission ck) radar love.

i feel it is time to release this baby for all you good arma community folk to test out these wonderful SAS addons with.

i present SAS_Guns_of_paraiso.

Patterson that is completly beside the point. The fact is that you have realised our ALPHA clan-only mod after you were kicked from the clan, without any permission from HQ to do so.

If you missed out on putting your mission up then that is a shame, but it does not alter what should happen with this topic wink_o.gif

yeah let's concentrate on the topic instead of you getting me kicked.

yeah let's concentrate on the topic instead of you getting me kicked.

I am patterson confused_o.gif

The topic is: Your releasing of a mod you had no right to release. I am doing what ck has asked me to and handle this thread. The fact is that you had no right to release this mod, this mod is not finished and this mod is CLAN ONLY.

As you are not even in the clan that surpasses all other facts. If you wished to release the mod discussion should have been had with HQ.

I will ask you again to please remove the links to the download from your original post.

edit:

§11) No duplicate accounts

Having several accounts is strictly forbidden. If you want to get a new account contact a moderator. If you wish to change your name for any reason we will be happy to transfer your account status over.

Closing, removing links etc. d3v and Novusordo banned.