Sign in to follow this  
-Puma-

forceware 94.24 released

So, does this make the game faster on my vintage 6600 GT?

Great, now ill only have to wait another 7 months for a x64 version icon_rolleyes.gif

I tryed it out and my fps has increased a bit, and the game feels smoother all around. Forests are slightly more playable and my fps in the northern part of the island has increased a lot. So, overall these are pretty good drivers. By the way i'm using a 7800GS.

I wonder how these compare with the 160.02 set, which I am using on a 7800GT in WinXP32bit. Anyone did a comparison?

i installed the new forceware drivers and my games feels much better. i must state that i did reformat and reinstall xp after a 4 year install of win2k upgraded to xp (and ran xp for another 2 years, and yes, windows did keep it together) so im sure there was a tremendous amount of cruft in the system...so take it with a grain of salt.

I've not noticed any differance in overal performance with these drivers. I'm using Quad SLI 7950 GX2 and as ArmA doesn't fully support SLI i'm not supprised.

Has anyone else got the problem of not having the Ntune control panel once these drivers are installed.  crazy_o.gif

I'm not the only one with this issue click me