Sign in to follow this  
-MAKO-Hybrid

Antonov-An124

Quote[/b] ]i just want to point out that the only one who has not complained

I'm not sure where you get the idea I was complaining. If you could directly quote the English that made you come to that decision, it might help your complaint. As far as I was concerned, I made what I thought was reasonable suggestion?

Quote[/b] ]quit being so uptight and let me ask my question. isnt that what a forum is for.

I would have thought the forum was here for everyone, not just your curiosity? Personal question should be sent via personal messages.

Despite the fact you have appointed yourself the spokesman for an addon maker, you have yet to post any useful news, relating to this addon. Or should I assume he is ignoring you’re request, so you feel the need to take it out on him in public?

Quote[/b] ]i just want to point out that the only one who has not complained

I'm not sure where you get the idea I was complaining. If you could directly quote the English that made you come to that decision, it might help your complaint. As far as I was concerned, I made what I thought was reasonable suggestion?

Quote[/b] ]quit being so uptight and let me ask my question. isnt that what a forum is for.

I would have thought the forum was here for everyone, not just your curiosity? Personal question should be sent via personal messages.

Despite the fact you have appointed yourself the spokesman for an addon maker, you have yet to post any useful news, relating to this addon. Or should I assume he is ignoring you’re request, so you feel the need to take it out on him in public?

speaking of being off topic......

i asked how his project was going.......he responded...... you stuck your nose in felt like pointing your useless undorectional anger at me. It should have benn left at that but you simply want to keep attacking me for asking the guy a simple question..... you, me, and everybody else simply need to get over it.

Quote[/b] ]i asked how his project was going.......he responded......

Well could you kindly post his response? AFAIK [MAKO]Hybrid made the original post. But I can't see his reply in this thread since my last post on the 02 2007,20:35.

Again this is not about satisfying your own curiosity, it's about posting news for the community.

<s>Closed until further notice.</s>

UNN, wld427:

48h vacation from the forums for not following my instructions. Use the time to get familiar with the forum rules.

Will this Antonov be able to carry/transport armour-cars inside ? I remember there was such script for Mi26 in OFP, not sure will it be possible to do the same for planes in Arma !?

IIRC It could only carry BIS and certain selected add-ons inside it. So it might be the same for this.

I also remember that this plane had an issue with landing on small airports that we had in OFP (or was it Tu-22M?). Will it be the same in Arma?

the problem with all this off-top are not the off-toppers, me thinks. It is actually all these fucking forum nazis who love to tell people what to do on this forum. Isn't what the moderators do? That's their job, so let THEM do it. If you see people going off-top, wait for the moderator to tell them to stop. We are ALL guilty of off-toping here and there (look at me now!wink_o.gif, so stop being mini-moderators guys, that's what really starts the flaming. Sorry for off-top  smile_o.gif

Manzilla, you bastard, are you gonna answer my PM or not?  pistols.gif

Sorry for more off-top banghead.gif