Sign in to follow this  
zootia

US Officer wearing wrong cap

Why does the US officer have a USMC style garrison cap? The army patrol cap is not angled like the Marines.

comparison

acupatrolm.jpg

c1063-l.jpg

Because it goes along very well with all the other totally mismatched and wrong equipment that the US has.

It was simply intentional, zootia. It has been talked about along with the other 'mismatched' equipment.

While we're at it... why the hell are the SLA's shoelaces two centimeters too long!? mad_o.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

Some guys are calling the bluefor in the game 'the Armines' or 'the Marmy'. There is a lot of blending of the Marines and Army in this game. I think they had a bunch of Marines models from VBS1/2 but the story line calls for Army... and because they are independent, they had limited resources with which to produce ArmA. *Shrugs* Either way, we hear you.

While we're at it... why the hell are the SLA's shoelaces two centimeters too long!? mad_o.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

That is a lame comparison.

icon_rolleyes.gif

That is a lame comparison.

lol, very much!

That might be your opinion but I can't understand why people get caught up in such irrelevant details with this game when there's WAY more important things that should be put into focus.

JIMMENY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE! It's a minor detail they missed, call me crazy, but I'm trying to work for a living. Could you imagine what would happen if I was in the USMC?! I'd be all up in their grill for this crazy_o.gif.

Does anyone know if there is a BBQ in ArmA? I loved the BBQ addon for OFP, hope it is converted over smile_o.gif.

If the US Army Unit or any other US Forces are assigned to CENTCOM Theater of operations they wore and may still be wearing the Navy 9 point Cover.

I think BI should drop these "US the world police force" thing all together with the world we know now, instead a work around like what they done in Ace Combat

lame comparison? nahhhhh! rofl.gif