Sign in to follow this  
lt.chris

Where to buy a armed assault t-shirt

Hey I simply got the urge to buy a armed assault t-shirt in my strange beliefs it may give me some luck on the battlefield tounge2.gif  and ive had a look aroind but cannot to have any luck with purching one unless i missed it while looking

would anyone know where i can buy one?

thx

Isn't it one of the things of one of the special editions of ArmA (german or czech version?)? huh.gif

yeh it is i was wondering if it can be brought somewhere sepratly

Would like to know myself... the German special editions only had the famous M size ones... crazy_o.gif

Czech ones however had a XL afaik.

Hey I simply got the urge to buy a armed assault t-shirt in my strange beliefs it may give me some luck on the battlefield tounge2.gif and ive had a look aroind but cannot to have any luck with purching one unless i missed it while looking

would anyone know where i can buy one?

thx

Chris... who would be the man to provide anything ArmA related ? wink_o.gif

Did you forget me already ? Give me a shout on MSN mate, I can organize it for you... with some good discount for you smile_o.gif

I heard only geeks would wear somethng like that imho.

I'm a geek and I want one biggrin_o.gif

But I feel that once I buy it, I'll never wear it. Perhaps a Bohemia Interactive would be kewl.

If i wore one i'd get plenty of comments about

"ahh you've got a bug on you!"

wink_o.gif j/k <3

1- T-shirt of your choice

1- Pack Avery Iron-Ons

1- Good ArmA Image of choice and a decent inkjet printer

Presto! A nice shirt that will last at least a year. (did this for my business, worked great)

... armed assault t-shirt in my strange beliefs it may give me some luck on the battlefield ...

Only if it's made of Kevlar!   nener.gif

Do people actually wear apparel with shoot-em-up computer game motifs on them?    wow_o.gif

Do people actually wear apparel with shoot-em-up computer game motifs on them?    wow_o.gif

As far as i know, it only happens in Germany biggrin_o.gif . They have no sence of style, except for there cars.

hmm.. germans .. renowned for their engineering prowess... yet ridiculed for their fashion sense..

perhaps we're on the verge of isolating the "geek" gene wink_o.gif

I've been tempted to make one that says.

"1: Oh No 2 is Down"

"1: Damn 3 is Down"

"1: Oh No 6 is Down"

etc. up until 11 then

"1: Contact"

"1: 12, Target Soldier 12 o'clock"

"1: Damn 12 is down."

Just remember something similar to that happening back in the old days of either my entire squad being massacred before my leader calls it out or me taking out an entire platoon before the leader even sees the enemy.

Quote[/b] ]I heard only geeks would wear somethng like that imho.

u got that right i have a collection of game t-shirts and i wear them on a regular basis so its time to add an arma shirt to my collection..........geeks all the way i guess........... goodnight.gif

Quote[/b] ]I heard only geeks would wear somethng like that imho.

u got that right i have a collection of game t-shirts and i wear them on a regular basis so its time to add an arma shirt to my collection..........geeks all the way i guess........... goodnight.gif

"oh no, 2 is down"

printed on a tshirt, decalres my love of arma, hides fact im a geek as most people would have no idea what that means.

makes my GF laugh as i also now say that after having a really good Shite.