Sign in to follow this  
Kasatka

Jungle Warriors

53.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

... I hope you guys,,, enjoy.. the pics,,

These are the guys that traine, Special Forces and Officers of US and a lot of others countries;;

Anti-Aircraft Missile- Igla, in the hands of a Brazilian Jungle Warrior..

MissilIgla1.jpg

MissilIgla.jpg

Astros

Astros1.jpg

Astros.jpg

Hmm ok nice pics, just wonder what the point is? You perhaps want someone to make them for Opf? Or just posting to show them to people? Either way they don't belong in GD, I'll move them to OT for now smile.gif

They look more like a bunch of park rangers to me looking after the well being of animals and also equipped with some overkill weaponry to scare of poachers wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Feb. 11 2002,16:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">53.jpg

What weapon is this?

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

looks like a home-made 15th century cross-bow or something. Or maybe a tranquilizer dart to soothen the big baboon in front of him.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (L24A @ Feb. 11 2002,16:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They look more like a bunch of park rangers to me looking after the well being of animals and also equipped with some overkill weaponry to scare of poachers wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hey ass hole " Soldier ", these guys traine special forces from all over the world include us marines and us rangers, they are trained for Jungle fighting and how to survive in jungle area...with and without rifle or anoter kind of fire weapon, not your regular suck fight as a regular soldier, these animals are animals that were captured by hunters, and these guys, re-captred him, and they are been prepared to get back in their place in the amazon florest... btw this ounce have already back to this habitat...

Once again you are nothing more than a idiot regualar soldier from a country with a lot of idiots like you.. that don't know any thing,,, probally you even don't know were Brazil is...

foto1.jpg

Training US Marines and Soldiers is nothing to be proud of wink.gif lol sorry please dont flame me, was a joke.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Feb. 11 2002,19:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Training US Marines and Soldiers is nothing to be proud of wink.gif lol sorry please dont flame me, was a joke.<span id='postcolor'>

I just hope they don't start singing national anthems at you biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Feb. 11 2002,19:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Training US Marines and Soldiers is nothing to be proud of wink.gif lol sorry please dont flame me, was a joke.<span id='postcolor'>

*Sings US National anthem*

duh duh duh duh duh duh, duh duh duh duh duh duh.

u get the point

I think the same, they sucks.. a lot of US Marines and Rangers coudn't finish the course or they just quit.......,well we traine to, French, Uk, German, Argentinian, Italian, and a lot of another forces from friendly nations......

simbebSLV.gif

foto1.jpg

Oh yeah, the brasilian army is by far the best in the world. I heard someone from Guatemala telling me the same thing once about his country (and he meant that fucking seriously). What do they teach you down there. Brasil is a huge country and still your millitary not even has half of the budget available than poor fucking undersupplied Germany (15.2 billion:Brasil /32.5 billion Germany). So keep all your "we are heroes" pictures for you, calm down your south-american super-ego and start getting objective.

Me, personally I think that the french Legion-etrangere is the best Jungle wise!

What means, to balck out the eyes? What is the advantage

Uh oh, better paint my house in American colours so he doesnt suspect where I live wink.gif

Hey Damage Inc. I dont want to flame anyones country. I just think it is somehwhat unfriendly to enter a forum with a message: I am from the best army in the world. I dont know but I was thought to stay (how do you say that?? well hmmm) rather make understatement about yourself than overstatements, you will get your deserved appreciation anyway.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They look more like a bunch of park rangers to me looking after the well being of animals and also equipped with some overkill weaponry to scare of poachers wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hey ass hole " Soldier ", these guys traine special forces from all over the world include us marines and us rangers, they are trained for Jungle fighting and how to survive in jungle area...with and without rifle or anoter kind of fire weapon, not your regular suck fight as a regular soldier, these animals are animals that were captured by hunters, and these guys, re-captred him, and they are been prepared to get back in their place in the amazon florest... btw this ounce have already back to this habitat...

Once again you are nothing more than a idiot regualar soldier from a country with a lot of idiots like you.. that don't know any thing,,, probally you even don't know were Brazil is...

foto1.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Get off your high horse commando! Don't you understand a little humor?

BTW I do know where brasil is, it's between japan and china in the japanese sea.

Like someone already said. French foreign legion are widely recognized as the best jungle warfare unit in the world. So get off your horse, as to me you're just some wannabe-commando who posted some pictures to let us believe  how tough the soldiers in your country are. Big deal and grow-up. We already had those stupid "the seals are better than sas threads and vice versa" so start posting something sensible.

BTW

Why did you change your name from Kasatka to Chernaya Akula? Does "red shark" sound cooler? Or do you want me to believe that akula is some member of this brasilian sof unit, as he speaks in his reply like he is, and point out that I'm just a simple soldier? Grow up man, you have to get out early from your bed to fool me. mad.gif To me you're just some 15 year old boy who wants to be someone. We had enough of those on this forum. sad.gif

I won't say too much, but messing with sweden means messing with "Kustjägare", "Norrlandsjägare", and other cool units.

Look,, pictures! Even more pictures!

patch2.gif

Maybe doesn't look like much on the pictures,, but they're damn cool in RL smile.gif