Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

cant sleep.. help

latley ive had much much trouble getting to bed at a deacent hour.. even after a long day i get home get in bed.. and lay there... and lay there... eventually I get up and sit at the puter... but i never get tired till around 4am.. its playing hell with my sleep and if I get this new job its gonna be a nightmare..

yall got any tips for "winding down" and falling to sleep easier?

yeah pal same problem i have too at times some tips

1 come off computer at least an hour before ur bed, give ur brain time to wind down i usually always watch a film afore bed

2 stay away from the coffee etc not good

3 i use herbal remedy to help me sleep but its illegal so i dont recommend it =]]]

4 be determined to get up early one morning like 8pm and after a couple of days of that and 4am to bed ur body will decide to shunt back to normal and u should fall asleep at usuall times

warm milk? i wanna sleep not puke..

what the hell is "yanki"

post editing swine..

so basically Im down to drinking hot milk and beating my shit... wonderfull... perhaps a horse tranqualizer

U could do that. But when u drink hot milk and puke from it, just clean it up in the morning. I mean, at least you had your good night sleep.

christ.. this is what I have been reduced to, what about pills.. drugs.. paegen rights of sacrifice?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ Feb. 11 2002,12:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeah pal  same problem i have too at times    some tips

1   come off computer at least an hour before ur bed, give ur brain time to wind down      i usually always watch a film afore bed

2 stay away from the coffee etc   not good

3 i use herbal remedy to help me sleep   but its illegal so i dont recommend it =]]]

4  be determined to get up early one morning  like 8pm  and after a couple of days of that and 4am to bed  ur body will decide to shunt back to normal  and u should fall asleep at usuall times<span id='postcolor'>

listen to the man... i think he has some good points here. When i computer before i go to bed, i close my eyes and still see the thinks i saw.

i mean when i played Dungeon Keeper II before i went to bed, i closed my eyes and saw the "flowers" that represented the health of your creatures. And ones i played OFP, and saw constantly flashes before my eyes. And when you see the Flash, it is already late.... as it was 04:00 before i fell asleep

do you often go out ?

let your comp alone about 1 week , you'll see that you'll can sleep in 10 minutes

i had the same problem

i've stopped drinking too much coffee and orange juice

i play computer less than before

i'm a new man , now i can fall asleep in 10 minutes

i've tried the warm milk , the only result was ........ i let you guess it tounge.gif

try to find a hobby or a sport wich can interest you as much as the computer do

try the medicines (not too much , it's bad for the health because of the secondary effects)

i don't want to play less computer games

i want to play MORE.....

Hahahaha,....yes...fun,..playing

i want to have and finish..

Gorgi's wishing list

-Jedi Knight II; Jedi Outcast

-Duke Nukem Forever

-Deus Ex 2

-Soldier of Fortune II; Double Helix

-Doom 3

-Warcraft III

-Neverwinter Nights

-Independence lost

-Serious Sam 3; the third encounter (i bet this will come)

What you do is get ready for bed go to your bed then smash your head in to the wall really hard you know you've done it right when you knock your self unconscious it helps if you take the pain killers before you do this as the problem in the morning is less painful.

lol,, might work wink.gif

or,, buy yourself some good beer (no light version or something,, atleast 5-10%). Then position yourself in a nice place infront of the TV,, watch some b-movie and drink your beer (allot of beer). You'll sleep like a child after a while smile.gif

I've had problems with sleeping for a long time now... I hardly sleep more than 3-4 hours á night. It's kinda frustrating. But the strange parts is that I some dayes can wake up and be überenergic (or whatever)....

...I'll go now... sad.gif

Stop sitting on your arse all day and go out and do some serious exercising. Spend less time in front of the PC. Eat healthy. Consider buying ear plugs and eye masks. If all that don't help, get some pills. If that don't work either, get a job that makes u work night shifts....u'll be sleeping all day!

Start reading a really boring book if you not asleep in under 45 minutes demand sleeping pills or something.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Feb. 11 2002,22:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Stop sitting on your arse all day and go out and do some serious exercising.<span id='postcolor'>

You mean like going to a pub and drinking beer? wow.gif DO that all the time biggrin.gif

sitting on my ass?!

Im an exercise freak, my (former) dining room looks like golds gym.. it doesent seem to matter... thugh it seems that if I exercise before bed its HARDER to go to bed than if I do it in the AM...

Just lay down and close your eyes and after about 1-20 minutes ur be asleep.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ Feb. 12 2002,03:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Watch fight club,great movie.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, Wobble, maybe you should start going to twelve-step support groups like the protagonist did in Fight Club when he couldn't sleep?