Sign in to follow this  
The Frenchman

Robots in WW2

Link

Quote[/b] ]

cgrobot.jpg

Created by the guys over at Cee-Gee, this amazing CG robot flick attempts to create World War II, but with robots. Hit the break to watch.

wow_o.gif

How does a 50-foot tall robot achieve the rank of Captain in the US Army?

That was a pretty nice short film. The Mustangs flying through the wrecked carrier was a bit unrealistic though... confused_o.gif

However, on the whole it was better than Pearl Harbour.

I think this was more historically correct than pearl harbour too... tounge2.gif

Was pretty cool to watch.

That was a pretty nice short film. The Mustangs flying through the wrecked carrier was a bit unrealistic though... confused_o.gif

Your right , i thought that bit detracted from the whole 150 foot tall robot thing they had going on .

rofl.gif

great CG tho .. loved it smile_o.gif

Wow. Very well made flick. Truly awesome quality.

However I fail to see how this is related to Transformers so I'll edit the topic.

Guest Ti0n3r

Wow. Amazing notworthy.gif

Awesome movie...eheh Nazi SS robot attacking Americans on Pacific Theatre...great fight,like P-51 chasing,thing with truck thrown in the air,Nazi robot with flack and aa guns...

Oh yeah,that was music from Star Wars,The Rock,Indiana Jones,right?

I don't know why but I just can't figure out what to do to see the video... There's something missing... Either that or the server is overtaxed with loading the part that was supposed to fill the blank space... crazy_o.gifbanghead.gif

sad_o.gif yikes. That link gave me an estimated time of 5 hours to dl it. Must be popular...any other places to find it.

um... as cool as that video was I was wondering once I found out the Americans had a robot of their own why they didn't use that in the first place instead of using planes that would obviously lose. Other than that it would have been interesting to see the Japanese and American Robot fighting.... maybe a sequel?

Who knows... but the tactics were completely off... I mean, in the case of Pearl Harbor it was logical that the anchored ships didn't fire their guns, but I find it hard to believe that the ships at harbor there wouldn't fire one shot... probably one shot from a big ship gun would have been enough... and the thing wouldn't even have come near the harbor...

Oh well, still is some nice CGI... smile_o.gif