Sign in to follow this  
slingblade20000

Is this true about ARMA for PS3?

I hope no one commits suicide rofl.gif

I really hope someone does.

lol biggrin_o.gif

I'd smack BIS in the face if this was true. I'd smack them in the face anyway. Those idiots seem to have no idea of market. After their crappy and bugged PC shit (call it game) was not sold even over 1000 times they now try wanna try another way, with PS3 to maybe sell 100 copies ?

Your fools and you betrayed us. I'll cut my ArmA disc into, then break the two parts, melt them and pee on it !

Thats not funny at all, BIS at their positions shouldnt fool people. They dont get it that thousands of true community members loved OFP and are disappointed in ArmA and instead of aplogies they wanna play a joke. What the fuck .... I HONESTLY have stomach ache now.

You know what ... call it a rebellion or what other shit. Please give me a WL and 48 off this fucking forum.

Muchas gracias senores ! banghead.gif

SOBR[1st-I-R] @ April 01 2007,14:29)]I'd smack BIS in the face if this was true. I'd smack them in the face anyway. Those idiots seem to have no idea of market. After their crappy and bugged PC shit (call it game) was not sold even over 1000 times they now try wanna try another way, with PS3 to maybe sell 100 copies ?

Your fools and you betrayed us. I'll cut my ArmA disc into, then break the two parts, melt them and pee on it !

Thats not funny at all, BIS at their positions shouldnt fool people. They dont get it that thousands of true community members loved OFP and are disappointed in ArmA and instead of aplogies they wanna play a joke. What the fuck .... I HONESTLY have stomach ache now.

You know what ... call it a rebellion or what other shit. Please give me a WL and 48 off this fucking forum.

Muchas gracias senores ! banghead.gif

...and still ArmA is one of the top three games I have played in my life...

Who said anything at all about BIS being behind any joke? Its either real or else the community sites co ordinated this year :P

I was joking about my suicide post. Don't worry.

An april fools 'joke' only works if one tends to believe it. In that respect the very fact that this joke was made is significant. The further fact is that the PS3 was used in the joke. Now why wasn't the 360 used?? Because you can't joke about an anouncement which will be reality sooner or later:)

Closing. April fools is over with now.