Sign in to follow this  
Javdet

Well...ok..sorry for asking this but...

huh...Im really sorry but...I have to ask guys...almost 1 month passed from the date of 1.05 release and there are still no official announctments nor news regarding 1.06..no biki update, no changelog, no eta, just total ignorance..

BIS staff are on holiday or something? ;-)

the current changelog is on the bug tracker, and it'll be released when its done.

see here for the constantly updated log

http://bugs.armed-assault.net/changelog_page.php

edit: and for what it's worth, a month is about squatt in software coding, when you consider bug reporting, identifying, locating, fixing, testing and the (almost certain) problems on the way.

this post was just soo expected and pointless.

anyone can give you the answer

"Its ready when its done"

Im sure some people just want a bigger post count.

anyways is it is to guess.. if you had a brain you could use it and understand.. but i guess not ><

mad_o.gif

May 1 = US Release = New Content, New Updates = 1.06

@Matt Rochelle:

I guess Javdet would like to simply get a more open release management.

From the BTS we know now the minimum content of the next patch, but not when. Fortunately we have the release in US soon and we can guess it will NOT be 1.05.

But I guess we see here the urgent demand for a skilled PR-Manager - and here I see again that in the community we biting each other due to missing parts from BI - a lill sick. Even if I am one of them :-)

Look for example what happens to the guys requiring setpos/setdir getting fixed. They still do not know if it will be available for them in 2012 (which would justify a workaround) or in the next week (which makes a workaround obsolete).

Just use your brain.

"this post was just soo expected and pointless"

And so was Your response to. If a post annoys you, then IGNORE it insted of this bitching/flaming.

</span>

Quote[/b] ]

anyways is it is to guess.. if you had a brain you could use it and understand.. but i guess not ><

<span =''>

Matt WL+1 for flame baiting you should know better.

Closing topic, the patch will be ready when its ready...