Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

Greek Modding Progress Report (HAC - HWM)

The Hellenic Warfare Mod, developed by HWM and fostered by HAC, enters the exciting phase of extensive quality and implementation control. Even as we speak, a series of newly developed addons are completed and ready to be used.

It is with great pride and pleasure that we present you with the primary assault rifle of the Hellenic Army, the venerable HKG3 in all available versions, the primary heavy machine gun used in infantry and armor units, the fierce MG3, and last but not least, one of the basic main battle tanks used by the Hellenic Armed Forces, the awesome Leopard 1A4.

The team will procceed to the creation of the next addons as scheduled, while the whole Mod will be released when all addons are fully developed and tested.

note_pad_G3s.jpg

note_pad_G4.jpg

note_pad_mg3.jpg

note_pad_leo1a4.jpg

g3s_in_03.jpg

g3a4_in_02.jpg

In technical aspect the biggest problem is with proxies since we don't have the tools it's not possible to have our own proxy for soldier for the mg3, so we use m2 gunner proxy.

also we have open 2 different threads in our HWM site forum in order to post there you comments, and even some help photos or anything else you prefer.

Hellenic ArmA Community

Hellenic Warfare Mod

sorry my mistake,

please admins move that post to Addons & mods - Discussion.

ty

As there's no download link, I'm moving this to ArmA:A&M:Discussion.

It's good to see the greek mods being the most active since ArmA! Keep it up! I'm waiting for a full mod with greek voices biggrin_o.gif

IMO the AG3 could need some changes, to look more like the real one. Now Im so lucky I got some pics this weekend during a exercise, where you can see the Sniper version of the AG3, and regular one.

And I think it would be good that you got a AG3 with regular Red-Dot aimpoint instead of doing a scope for normal inf. units.

(Note this is the F1 field uniform of the Norwegian army, not whore tex, was kinda, wet so had to use this one)

me with regular AG3 no mods.

Kopi_av_DSC00705.JPG

this is the sniper version, though a bit modified, the pistol handle as you can see, this is so I can reach the safty button with my thumb (abit short in the thumb)

DSC00688.JPG

Me with a regular AG3 again...

Kopi_av_DSC00721.JPG

Nice Work guys. Now with that and the movie 300 going out in theatres, greek soldiers will never be looked the same... biggrin_o.gif

@BadBrad: thank you for the comments, but greece is producing a version of HKG3A3 (EAS) under license, so we create the greek army hkg3a3... as far as the scope concerns, the sniper scope is the one found in original H&K manual, and we stick to it, off course we may add and a more advance one but for now this one is doing the job.

@EricM: thank you for your comment, we liked the movie too.

Good looking stuff, the tank needs to get its maps and shadows and all the things the BMD1 has and it will sure look great ingame smile_o.gif

Looks like it will be very nice with normal and material maps!

And remember that shadows seem to project off of the 10,000 LOD.

since it's new stuff, topic edited and new topic created.