Sign in to follow this  
Blanco

TrackIR4 pro profiles

Is there a thread where people share their Arma profile?

My profile:

yaw : deadzone

pitch : deadzone

X : aggresive

Z : Smooth

Smoothing : around 80

Pauze hotkey: the key assigned to iron sight view, in my case mouse button 5. Because I don't want to yaw and pitch while I aim. It's a nice feature but I got dizzy and disoriëntated by it. I wish there was an option to lock yaw & pitch movement in ironsightview, only X for leaning should be allowed then.

I'm just using a default trackir profile but in iron sights in ArmA the game prevents my trackir from slewing my head around.

I'm not sure why you are able to still.

I'm just using a default trackir profile but in iron sights in ArmA the game prevents my trackir from slewing my head around.  

I'm not sure why you are able to still.

are you using 1.05? as this is the new things added only after 1.05

I have a profile on the Natural Point website called Barred's Racing. Give it a try I can always tweak it smile_o.gif

Does anyone have any kind of profile for TrackIrPro4? Or any kind of good setup would also be good.

i posted a bunch of ideas on how i use trackir in this thread.

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=61290

but i forgot to also say, i have the center view button for trackir on my mouse too, so if i find i've shifted my resting position slightly, i can just dab that and carry on, dont even stop running.

my smoothing was a bit too low when i start using, after turning it up its now a lot better

Here's whot i use for my TIR4

http://www.asrock.armaholic.net/AA.rar

Some may like it a little less smooth. this is personaly my own and how i have it.

Left: Rot Left

Right: Rot Right

Up: Rot Up

Down: Rot Down

These set lie this allows you to lead your head insted of your body.

Lean right -rz

Lean Left +rz

I don't use the rest like zoom.

EDIT: There's allso a little deadzone too.

i got trackIR pro but not played with it much i need to do some tweaking and adjustments to it.

but the main reason i turned it off was because it crashes for me in one of the CTI levels (leaving me looking down)

ok Im beating my head trying to get the trackir to work. I have the profile and i know the trackir works cause it works perfectly in lockon. What is my control set up in the game under options. I tried trackir right on look right but nothing. I also tried it on aim right but nothing. Please someone help me with the control settings in game. Thanks

Make sure your game profiles in the TIR driver software are up to date and list "Armed Assault" in the profile list. Might as well assign your profile to it while you're there.

I've been tweaking a profile over the past months so I'll post my TIR4 profile up on NaturalPoint.

In the meantime you're way better off once you can tweak it yourselves since the tools available in the software are easy to visualize. I have an illustrated guide you can read up at http://www.airwarfare.com/guides/tir_setup.htm

Its not the trackir that is the problem. What should my settings be in Arma in the controls section of options. There are all sorts of trackir options listed and I cant seem to assign them to a command that works. What should they be assigned to.

I have mine so that you really have to move your head for it to make the screen move, otherwise your kneck will kill you for days, if you have it as sensitive as default, it won't work very well, it also helps to have your arma profile set to no floating with the crosshairs, this helps you aim alot faster and you can control your aim alot better.

Jarvis

Did you have to set up anything in the arma options menu to make the track work? Or just use the default settings.

I don't know, I don't remember confused_o.gif . I either did something after reading the instructions or just plugged it in and played.