Sign in to follow this  
kerosene

Primary weapons have disappeared?

I loaded the game up and all the rifles have vanished onscreen, I can still fire them, but the player and the AI stand with their arms at their side and bullets just sort of come out of the player.

The graphic for the primary weapons in the gear screen has also disappeared but you can drag the gun from the left hand into the box on the right, the box is empty but the gun is there.

Pistols and rocket launchers are still visible, does anyone know how to fix this.

Has anyone else had this? I dont really feel like reinstalling? which file would relate to this?

Its a bug with MAP_MISC.pbo - more an incompatability with the 1.05 patch, remove it and everything should work.

It was one of the Vilas files for me, i removed all of them and they came back, I havent got round to installing the Mapfact misc yet.

why is this happening? im having the same problem. Is there any way to make mods work with the US version? one of the best things about ofp was the user created content. this is really getting me down

The same thing happened to me when I installed the 1.07 beta patch. I removed the extra addons and weapons came back. (Earlier only the M249 and M240 + AT weapons showed up =/ ).

I really hope they fix this one for the final 1.07 smile_o.gif

How come I have the Mapfact addons (including MAP_misc.pbo) and also some addons by Vilas but I don't get the no weapons bug?

Am I just lucky?

people read previous post about this problems

my weapons configs were changed in day after 1.07 release and all is okay if you have version from last days

I read previous post but Im still confused on this issue... help.gif

Is there a fix for this yet or not???

Ive still got it and Im running 1.06.5151 (US ARMA VERS.)

Is this addressed in 1.07?

no you havent read all previous topics, sorry not posts, but topics

on this forum:

in OFP and in ARMA < 1.05 class rifle was defined as mgun{}; subclass

now class rifle:riflecore{}; or just class rifle ;

thats all if you use custom addons , test them

my addons were fixed day after patch, i cannot tell about others