Sign in to follow this  
Fred DM

Blood, Sweat and Tears

so the 505 came with an additional mission called "Blood, Sweat and Tears" that was not in the previously released versions. unfortunately, it was not included in the latest 1.05 patch, either.

is it possible for those of us who bought the german, czech or polish version to get ahold of this mission?

could someone who has the 505 version of the game provide it for downloading? i would hugely appreciate that. wink_o.gif

Yup, I've got the same problem. Trying to find this mission but without any results so could anybody help...? wink_o.gif

I guess someone who has the 505 version could send you it's *.pbo file. Should work.

I've found a funny bug in that mission.

When the first base was ours a cutscene started where they raise the flag but suddenly a BMP-2 drove up a road and killed all the guys.(actors)

The cutscene never ends.

file size is 4.4 meg! wow_o.gif

could you upload it somewhere?

hi.

Yeah can someone upload it somewhere, pls?

I mean i payed my money for the first Arma version so it is my right to earn the same benefit like the UK people. I don't understand why the czech , german and polish version didn't have this mission. it's unfair to us from these countries. We are fans too not only the people from UK etc.

greetings 23-down

In the german armed-assault.de-Forum there was a somewhat semi-official statement about that.

Status quo seems to be, that this is exclusive and will remain that way.

As non-505 customer i feel abused.

Who paid your rent from November to February?

In the german armed-assault.de-Forum there was a somewhat semi-official statement about that.

Status quo seems to be, that this is exclusive and will remain that way.

As non-505 customer i feel abused.

Who paid your rent from November to February?

Nothing they can do about it, if the mission was designed by 505.

This was the first mission I played when I bought ArmA and I've still not played it since. It is SO hard.

Dave

I hope then that this was the first and the last mission only for people with the 505. When not, i'm sure the publishers and BIS will loose players = money! People everywhere paid the same damn prize so we have to become our staff for all or nobody, version 505 or not that's explicit duty.

Every else is an offence against the fans.

handle this like a serious meaining cristism.

so much from me.

greetings 23-down

What BIS should have done is grant 505 a license to have an exclusive mission for say 6 months or so then after that allow it to be downloaded from their site so no one misses out. 505 get the sales initially then everyone else can catches up.

If this type of exclusive level thing goes on too much some one will organize themselves and create a torrent of all such missions which will negate the reason for doing it in the first place.

so it is a fact that 505 actually made that mission, not BI? that would explain the totally different style of "Blood Sweat and Tears".

if that's true, i think BI should let 505 handle the campaigns and missions from now on...

as for "Blood Sweat and Tears", we just have to help ourselves, don't we? wink_o.gif

so it is a fact that 505 actually made that mission, not BI? that would explain the totally different style of "Blood Sweat and Tears".

if that's true, i think BI should let 505 handle the campaigns and missions from now on...

as for "Blood Sweat and Tears", we just have to help ourselves, don't we? wink_o.gif

hehe... I'm sure noone will sue you if you 'accidently' put it up on your server in an 'MP variant'.

hehe... I'm sure noone will sue you if you 'accidently' put it up on your server in an 'MP variant'.

I might know where you can find that mission... might. wink_o.gif

I might know where you can find that mission... might. wink_o.gif

yeah, so do i.  tounge2.gif

omg its just 1 mission dont cry about it, btw i do have the 505 version and i am from the UK

omg its just 1 mission dont cry about it, btw i do have the 505 version and i am from the UK

That is a useless post.

I think the Blood, Sweat and Tears mission should be included in all versions. It seems to be the only mission that actually had a lot of effort put into it. It is a bit buggy, but it's still pretty good.

For those that want it badly enough, I'm sure they could find it by searching the net. Looking at a couple posts here, it seems some people have found a way to get it.

I know how to get this mission ...

BTW... it's not about the mission ...

it's about principles ...

well then order the 505 version and ul get ur mission

Well, you should stay away from this thread and play your exclusive mission.

Are you even reading the posts here or do you just enjoy spamming? If someone want to get the mission, they don't need to order the 505 version, they can just do some looking around the net.

Personally I have the 505 version, but I see no reason to keep this mission exclusive. The other missions are not that great sad_o.gif .