Sign in to follow this  
the_shadow

WANTED: texture template

hi...

i wonder if anyone has a Texture template for the ArmA soldiers (both US, RACS and SLA)

preferably a "blanc" one with only the shadings and some "guidelines" for where what goes (like arms, flak jacket, boots, trousers etc)

would be very apreciated smile_o.gif

When you have edited the skins where do you put them?

I think on models whistle.gif

Quote[/b] ]I think on models whistle.gif

Im a noob to all this, what do i do.

I have edited the skin and it is saved as a .PSD.

better search forums for something thats called PAA plugin for PS that way you can open paa directly in PS and save it directly to PAA after editing.

Needless to say that this thing is a blast cause you dont need to convert anything to tga... back then that always fecked up textures a bit

Oh and about where to put them, well put them where you found them for example characters/data for characters.pbo, however thats only a solution for private use cause i think youll get messages bout modified files when playing MP.

Only solution is make the units a standalone addon i suggest searching the forums a bit as its more complex than in OFP.

Quote[/b] ]better search forums for something thats called PAA plugin for PS

someone would have a link, i can't find the plugin sad_o.gif

If you go to the armedassault.info site and search for kegtys it comes up so you can DL from there, i dont have a link atm because im aat work.

I had issues with the PS plugin, whenever i save it back the textures ingame look black. When i use the old converter program it works.

What settings do you need to save your work with (when using the Plugin directly) ? smile_o.gif

I have .PSD texture templates (about 15 layers each) for the ArmA BLUEFOR units. PM'd the OP.