Sign in to follow this  

Something for Admins here, Im sick of this

Yea, heres the second spam letter ive gotten from this guy, and apparently, according to the end of this message ive recieved, he intends to do it again every week, maybe someone of higher powers can end this, permanently

-----------------------------------------------------

Darkninja

Advanced Member

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This message was sent to: number23, Special Ed, wamingo, cl10k, sixfour, Kode, psycosmos

Hello and welcome as a subscriber to the Darkninja Fanclub Newsletter!

Hello lucky reader, Im Darkninja. Today, I thought a little about this issue and realised that one problem might be that content providers are afraid of errors in the content. They often argue that they need to ensure a proper quality and the community will deliver something not as good.

I seriously question this attitude:

First, errors are acceptable, because there is no single truth and the world is full of errors; instead, we need to tolerate and build systems that tolerate errors.

Second, the community knows actually more than every individual, as has been stated in this recent book whose German title is “Die Weisheit der Vielenâ€

Of course, there is more to this discussion than these points, and there might be other issues besides being afraid for errors. Perhaps I’ll discuss them when I have some more time in the future.:-)

Honest Regards,

Darkninja

Next Newsletter Next Sunday

I have troubles remembering that I subscribed to that newsletter...actually, I'm quite sure I didn't :o(

ya, now he just pm'ed me again tellin me to keep this a secret?

I didnt sign up for nothin, and if mr. DarkNinja doesent like getting into trouble, then *you* shouldnt be spamming people in the first place - btw- his first Pm was quite offensive, telling me basically if I responded negatively to his Pm that I am "weak minded".

Well, he found me at a time when I am tired and prone to respond to his harrassing Pm's. Sorry, but im not sorry, dont want trouble? Dont harrass me.

This doesnt fit the Arma - general forum section... or any forum section for that matter crazy_o.gif .

can I accuse him of spamming me via PM if he sends the messages from "his fanclub", even if I don't want them?

You can ignore any message from any forum member by adding them to your adressbook and choose no where it says Allow this member to message you?.

From the Ask a mod thread in the offtopic section.

Next time you should try the above thread or PM'ing a mod though there shouldnt be a next time...

This sounds like something Blackdog would do. could an admin look at the IP? or just ban Blackdog for the hell of it...

just ban Blackdog for the hell of it...

Sure, what the hell, why not - it's not like it hasn't been done before.

This sounds like something Blackdog would do. could an admin look at the IP? or just ban Blackdog for the hell of it...

No, blackdog would want the credit and associated warning block/PR that comes with it. FYI I have been receiving the blackdog fanclub report for over 3 years now, its very good reading actually. On topic: You shouldnt post "private" messages on "public" boards no matter how bad they are.

No, blackdog would want the credit and associated warning block/PR that comes with it. FYI I have been receiving the blackdog fanclub report for over 3 years now, its very good reading actually. On topic: You shouldnt post "private" messages on "public" boards no matter how bad they are.

And this time nobody would care he was banned. Oh wait, nobody cared last time he was banned.

No, blackdog would want the credit and associated warning block/PR that comes with it.

Well, it could be said you haven't really truly posted in Offtopic section unless you have gotten at least one PR...

I have banned DarkNinja. Next time pm a mod. Closing thread.