Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

V.I.R.U.S. - Armageddon Rising

Hi again...

I cant talk so much about the story because it would say what is happened in the end of V.I.R.U.S. Independence War.^^ I just managed to get the first winter-island ever into the game. First of all I want to share these 3 little pics with you! This time I let the community decide what weapons and vehicles will be included. Okay one thing is clear... This time the mod plays in the year 2037.

okok... talked to much^^ here are the pics!

v20001smallmo4.jpg

v20002smallvo7.jpg

v20003smallcg7.jpg

Hope you enjoyed... If you guys wish, I will add the links to the 1024 resolution pic of these...

If it plays in 2037, why has it weapons which were dumped some 30 years earlier? ^^

other than that, nice pics wink_o.gif

Why not? tounge2.gif The M16 for example, is over 30 years old and constantly the standard weapon from the US Army.

Easy answer... Because the weapons for this mod aren't ready now^^ I presume we will add a G11, XM8 stays and some other like the M41 and so on... The rest should decide the community! .)

I presume we will add a G11

The G11 was developed between 1968 and 1990. So why build in such an old weapon? huh.gif

I presume we will add a G11

The G11 was developed between 1968 and 1990. So why build in such an old weapon? huh.gif

I personally am happy that there will be some "standard rifles" and no laser guns or anything ridiculous because with "future-weapons" I would bother with this MOD at all, but as long as it is kept "realistic" (as far as the people can make 2037 realistic) I will be glad to give it a try.

So why build in such an old weapon? huh.gif

I bet that by 2037 there will still be AK-47's around and those are based on a german development from WW2, so why not? smile_o.gif

Yea the techincs are a revolution.... That's why G11... A very good weapon as far as I know but to expensive for regulary use... Well there are no laser guns! biggrin_o.gif don't like tham... and i don't think the army would use these in a couple of years... wink_o.gif I also want to have a OICW in it as far as you wish^^

BUZZARD @ Feb. 19 2007,12:32)]I bet that by 2037 there will still be AK-47's around and those are based on a german development from WW2, so why not? smile_o.gif

Maybe... but there is an essential difference between AK and G11... the AK is used all over the world, the G11 was just a never really used prototype.

Don't get me wrong, i like the idea to use a G11... i just ask to try to understand, why using a G11 smile_o.gif

That will be included for sure... This should be the standard weapon of the US-Marine and SEALs in the game... M41

29.jpg

Tell me some vehicles I may could use... What about V-22?

I also working on a script... the eating-script... That means you must eat animals or something else you can find... If you eat something you will be healed of your injuries... Also in work a reworked sleeping-script... You can find this script also in the maingame V.I.R.U.S. Independence War...

Why not the Morita Assault Rifle?

Never really liked the look of the Colonial Marine Pulse Rifle

M41a pulse rifle's and smart guns are all you need.. lol....

What about that boeng super helicopter??? i'll try and find picks... its the one with 4 tiltrotors

This is waht the M41 should look like in the game... Still WIP... I will make a M41 version without that fat grenadelauncher... its a grenadelauncher in the game.. so you can use it like the m4a1 with m203! smile_o.gif

v20004xv2.jpg

v20005wp9.jpg

Thanks Rattus and SWAT! smile_o.gif This Rifle looks interesting... The G11 looks awesome too... I think I will contact Tiger soon

Just to show some progess pics... We are working on the landscape mainly for now! wink_o.gif The units and weapons are less imortant now...

ar1yb0.jpg

ar2kg8.jpg

Well I don't think the weapon was seen first in Alien... The M41 PR looks very futuristic... thats why i gonna use them! tounge2.gif

White leafs? What tree is it? smile_o.gif

I know... Without tools there is no other way... Anyway we completed the island now... Everything is white! xmas_o.gif Santa can come... We will work on the units now...

__

Sahrani felt into a nuclear winter in 2007... But it's not a nuclear winter we probably know... Everything on the island was frozen... Ice came over the island... The reasons are unknown for now. Even leaves, the earth, vehicles, everthing... but one species is still alive... A little research team took a couple of photos on sahrani... the sky changed?!

arma01qn5.jpg

arma02ve7.jpg

arma03zf3.jpg

arma04fa7.jpg