Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Mapfact releases MAP_Misc

Yes, it is a strange issue and I found the only way to solve this. It's some kind of a problem with initialization or something like that.

Just add this command before addweapon "MAP_Throw":

Quote[/b] ]waituntil {time > 2};

That still didn't work. I tried it your way and I also tried delaying the initialization by using a trigger. I'm also getting this error when the mission loads.

MapFactMiscError.jpg

Other addons I'm running are a sound modification and SIX's tracers and editor upgrade.

That still didn't work. I tried it your way and I also tried delaying the initialization by using a trigger. I'm also getting this error when the mission loads.

MapFactMiscError.jpg

Other addons I'm running are a sound modification and SIX's tracers and editor upgrade.

In case of 6thSense.eu Addons, make sure you have the latest versions available. My addons usually are released in a development state and further developped into release-state together with the community, I don't remember having such bug in my addons but in either case, better be safe than sorry...

First i hope that you use the latest Version (V1.05) in a mod Folder for inoffical addons.

(We got also no Problems in the ArmA Addon folder, but this is 'a dirty thing' and we does't support that.  whistle.gif )

That must be an error caused of another addon, actually no classes in there are used to modify CfgModels

and no one of our Team have seen this problem when using a mix of Mapfact addons and also some others.

I know that the 1.01EU by Lowfly produce such an error

and of cause some other addons to get additional units/vehicles.

But in the V1.02 i also haven't seen such an Error in combination of any Mapfact addons.

All problems i know are one or two stringtable mistypes, the radioview (since ArmA 1.07)

and the Thing that a Logic called 'server' have to placed also in SP ... icon_rolleyes.gif

This little things would be patched with the next version with a bunch of new features,

but that needs 'some' weeks of time wink_o.gif

Haven't you forgot any other 'little addons' like unit/vehicle aso. ?  huh.gif

Sorry for abruptly reviving this thread, but seeing as MAP_misc includes a radio (of which I am an avid user), I was wondering if there were any plans to include a redo of the MAP-ruck addon?

Backpacks and rucks add a whole lot to the game (in my humble opinion) and I'm quite missing them in arma at the moment.

Sorry for abruptly reviving this thread, but seeing as MAP_misc includes a radio (of which I am an avid user), I was wondering if there were any plans to include a redo of the MAP-ruck addon?

Backpacks and rucks add a whole lot to the game (in my humble opinion) and I'm quite missing them in arma at the moment.

If MapFact is not planning such Addon/Modification I might consider, if I get the permission, to convert their work from OFP with some new ArmA Functionality etc. Altough it might be interesting to see if it can be made more natural, less "hack" than had to be done in OFP.

Not sure if its only my issue but it seems to me that smoke doesn't really block the AI sight - they still shoot through it very accurately. Whenever I try to cover tank or apc with some smoke, it will always find me and kill me with two first shots from MG (no matter what distance is between me and tank, usually up to 200 metres), even though I am still moving. Got the last version installed.