Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

UH-60

BIS can you do better main Rotor for UH-60 Blackhawk like in real

uh-60rot.jpg

In game model is very good but main rotor is small and thin confused_o.gif, in reality is bigger a abrasive. Thx for now wink_o.gif

Leave such stuff to the modders and let BIS focus on the real issues mate smile_o.gif

If we now request changes till everything is fully realistic then we can wait till game 3 or 4 wink_o.gif

to be fair it wont take BIS days to adjust its size, so why not? i dont see it harming any progress they be making in other areas

bootneckofficer

This is getting way out of hand. Why does everyone expect BIS to do everything these people want? Even if they did work on the blackhawk model it would be a waste for it will eventually be replaced by better ones from the community. Either way it shouldn't be BIS's responsibility to do the work that addon makers can and are eager to do. If it were, a lot of us would be bored, and a lot would still be complaining because we'd have to settle for BIS's work instead of our own. No, I believe the community can do a much better job than BIS at things like this simply because there's more of us, we have more time, and most importantly because it is the community itself that makes it to our own standards.

Lol, KyleSarnik pwnt.

Ballistic Addon Studios made a killer BlackHawk model for OFP. (and i hear one may get released soon for ArmA by Ballistic Addon Studios)

Hear hear. US boots have 18 holes, not 20! The AK's sight is 59cm down the barrel, not 65cm. Please post this pedentic stuff on the mod discussions forum.

BIS could have always just done things right the first time... wink_o.gif

From what i hear the one Ballistic Addon Studios made is as real as you can get for a game model.