Sign in to follow this  
colligpip

THe Sims

Has anybody ever made a mod for ofp or Armed Assualt that is similar to The Sims ie- you make sims and then buildings and make them walk around do day to day stuff.

The reason I ask is my girlfreind loves  The Sims if I could get the sims into AA she could play it I could then send in a squad to kill all them sims. This for me would be really a good fun day to have. So come on modders lets bring the sims to AA.

No seriously though it would be good you could have loads of people that like playing the sims etc to simulate a living town and all those that like to shoot could be in the army.

This idea could be extended to people that like playing those train sims or civilian flight sims how great would this be good idea yes. Or that second life think of it if armed assualt could invade second life o yes please.

Thankyou for reading my stupid idea.

Sorry, but i dont like your idea, leave the sims where they are.

On the other hand an life simulator which puts some civilians into the towns would be nice for some types of missions. But that doesnt need a mod.

Thankyou for reading my stupid idea.

thank you for taking my time..

Not a bad idea. It would certainly be a fresh environment for MMORPGs. There have already been ventures into this with missions like Nogville. A good storyline could actually widen the target audience a lot, mixing in role playing and adventuring with tactical gamers.

Good stuff. smile_o.gif

I could then send in a squad to kill all them sims. This for me would be really a good fun day

lmao,classic smile_o.gif

I think it would be good after a while you may get the sims resistance or a sims terrorist group. Imagine being taken hostage by a sim there stupid way of talking would be torture.

Did you miss the addon request thread up top? You know...the one that's stickied...where people go to request their addons.

Would you mind posting in there next time?

Abs