Sign in to follow this  

TCW_Vehicles

are you going to make an iraq map or just provide buldings, cars and new units for other moders to make an iraqi map.

anyway great jobi hope you consentrate more on buildings then cars tho

omg incredible stuff the bus , the jeeps and stuff! Also I think yes there would be a need for more boats smile_o.gif would be cool to recreate the scene from hot shots 2 where charlie sheen i think was standing on a fishing boat and firing at the iraqi patrol boats, but irl i think you got to be very fast and engage them at long range or they will chew you up good. Anybody who has tried escaping from patrol boats running on foot by the beach knows that tounge2.gif

A Cougar would be awesome!

How much armour will the bus have ingame... huh.gif

DASQUADE is making a couger already, it is an awesome EOD truck...

Thanks for the suggestions, but after the Rhino I think i will take a break from vehicles...for a little while atleast

Awesome!

Very nice textures so far! Really looking forward to your stuff! thumbs-up.gif

MfG Medicus

Good work so far! thumbs-up.gif

I especially like your Buffalo. Why the Land Rover for the IP? I've only seen them use Toyota pickups and HMMWVs, speaking of which, I've seen some really cool Iraqi HMMWV camos...

istockphoto_2067428_iraqi_army_hmmwv.jpg

Like Froggy mentioned, i have a cougar (6x6 variantions and 4x4 variations) in development. Already a lot is done, but still a lot needs to be done. As a mather of fact most stuff is on hold atm untill i get confirmation about the interieur and get more info regarding the multiple variations that are out on the battlefield atm..

Anyway, no pics yet as i can't promise anything. At time something needs to be told, i will wink_o.gif .

Anyway, let's not highjack Forggys topic...

Topic closed upon djfrogstars request.