Sign in to follow this  
granQ

RC_Island and Config Explorer

I, like many others, is getting our hands dirty and trying..why not spreading your success alittle. First I couldnt get a car working, asked for help didnt get much so I tried harder now I hope this can help someone else.

This is more a "tech demo" then a proper addon.

Let me present..

rccar.jpg

As you can see its a USA grunt and a communist general together, because they understand sharing knowledge is vital.....

For download:

RC_ExplorerCar.zip 100 kb.

BIG NOTE!.

This release contains no known bugs, however the RC handguns.. its crap. It has one major bug, just remove it if you dont use it for what it was made for (helping others to get pistols ingame).

have fun and good luck with your editing, I dont have any new projects right now so it will probaly be a while until you see another crap release from me.

EDIT. IT IS JUST A UGLY CAR MODEL WITH A FANCY NAME.

<3

Turkmenbashi, if you don't have to contribute something valuable, then please don't post. smile_o.gif

Thanks for sharing knowledge, GranQ. smile_o.gif

Funny tounge2.gif But why the name "Config Explorer" ?

explorer seems to be such name for cars.. and why config, because its not meant to be played, its meant for addon makers that isnt so skilled with coding (guys like me yesterday), can download, depbo, check the config (explore the code) and make more kickass vehicles smile_o.gif

nice simple addition, im sure this will help many people smile_o.gif, including me smile_o.gif

good to see the mod community working its way up. thumbs-up.gif Now if only ArmA could get to a store somewhere in Stockholm area so i cango and buy it soon. Getting my payment into my account on thursday yay.gif