Sign in to follow this  
Big Ofp Fan

Mafia Warz

Hello

Here is my new mission Mafia Warz 0.97 .

Your Boss give you the Order to catch the truck from the enemy Mafia's . But this is just the main objective.

You have a bit money at start and just one man. You can earn more money, for example you can earn protection money, or do sub missions from the civilans.

With the money you can buy weapons, buy cars, hire men and then its the main mission easier wink_o.gif

More information you will find in the readme

Have fun

Also avaible on armaholic.com .

DL link Armaholic.com

Mafia Warz

Thank you to Big wink_o.gif

and Downloadable on Assault Missionstudio

Dl link

Mafia Warz

Thank you to Imutep wink_o.gif

Greets

Big ofp fan[im]http://whitewolf-kampagne.de/Mafiawarz.jpg[/img]

Excelent idea for a mod thank you. Would be nice if the civilians didn't wear such garish clothing though as it detracts from the immersion.

Excelent idea for a mod thank you. Would be nice if the civilians didn't wear such garish clothing though as it detracts from the immersion.

Did I inspire you? biggrin_o.gif

Yea I know the clothes are not the best, its the addon which is not created from me wink_o.gif but in first line I think its ok.

unfortunately I dont know how to create addons confused_o.gif

Maybe the mission name is unprofitable selected.

I better had called this mission Crime Warz instead of Mafia warz. Sounds maybe better with this civilians

It's a funny mission, and also your Night Express missions.

Good job, Big Fan smile_o.gif

Imutep

Mmh what did i wrong? I buyed some kool ak and destroyed the men form the truck and the car and then, the mission is finished. I thought there are more than only one, or is it a bug? *Wanne play the whole Mafia WAR!!!11!11* wink_o.gif

regards telejunky

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">*Wanne play the whole Mafia WAR!!!11!11*

Later wink_o.gif I still work on it wink_o.gif Maybe more missions and sub missions on ver 1.0 or 1.2 wink_o.gif

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">or is it a bug

It's not a bug, its a feature rofl.gif

just joking wink_o.gif

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Mmh what did i wrong? I buyed some kool ak and destroyed the men form the truck and the car and then, the mission is finished. I thought there are more than only one

You did nothing wrong - It's atm one main mission, the truck - you must capture it and bring it to the meeting point.

You can go, before do the main mission, to ähm Modesta and make a submission. Talk to the people in Modesta wink_o.gif

edit:

@telejunky: What you mean with "destroyed the men form the truck and the car and then, the mission is finished..." this is really a bug of the mission wink_o.gif . The endtrigger is starting to early crazy_o.gif . I already have fix it, will come up with some ohter things in the next version of the map wink_o.gif.

Thank you for the hint wink_o.gif

Very well done, BOF!

I've always been a big fan of these role-playing missions in OFP like Nogville and CrimeCity.

And I hope that the 'Weapon on back' option finds it way back to ArmA very soon, as I consider it very essentiell for any role-playing mission.

And I hope that the 'Weapon on back' option finds it way back to ArmA very soon

Thanks for the feedback wink_o.gif

I'm not sure if this "Gun on back" will come back to ArmA coz its an other animation in arma. In arma the people hold the Guns in front when they are on safe.

Possible is, that one or more people port the old anims tho ArmA wink_o.gif we will see.

Ah btw: WIP features and will come with next version - Taxi call, if you crash you can call a taxi biggrin_o.gif

Magazine Buy- I have add single mag buy. You can now buy clips, mags, and rockets(?) for the weapons

Maybe 1 or 2 more missions to do + submissions

and of course bugfixing

Man, this mission is great !

There are just few thinks, that look wierd:

Drivers turning their car arround just in a middle of the road

I don't think, that MP5 costs more than M16

Also Mk. 12 SPR should cost a lot more than M4 with aimpoint.

I think, that you forgot to lock the car with ammocrate on it (near the guy, who sells guns)

Anyway, gonna continue to play, as it's almost perfect (would like to see somewthing like mafia campaign wink_o.gif )

EDIT: Another bug: If you shoot an important guy (weapon dealer, civilian, who gives you sub-missions, etc.) nothing happens and you still can interact with them (buy weapons, get missions).

I think that other mafians should shoot after you, or the mission just should end - "You killed VIP, mission failed".

And about car crash: what about a repair truck, that will come to your car (doMove to your pos) and repair it (of course for some cash whistle.gif) and then returns back ?

Thanks Deadfast.

Drivers turning their car arround just in a middle of the road

Yea thats right. I wasnt sure how is the behaviour of the AI if I let them Turning in middle of the town so I better let them turning where is more room but I have already solution and will be fixed wink_o.gif

I don't think, that MP5 costs more than M16

Also Mk. 12 SPR should cost a lot more than M4 with aimpoint

You're right too wink_o.gif but I must say I dont know what cost an M16 or an HK MP5A5 or an M4 or an G36 in reallife confused_o.gif , maybe someone knows it or knows a website where I can see it what weapons cost, so I can adjust it to the map biggrin_o.gif

I think, that you forgot to lock the car with ammocrate on it (near the guy, who sells guns)

Did I forgot to lock this car? omg I'm be ashamed of it huh.gif

If you shoot an important guy (weapon dealer, civilian, who gives you sub-missions, etc.) nothing happens and you still can interact with them (buy weapons, get missions).

I think that other mafians should shoot after you, or the mission just should end - "You killed VIP, mission failed".

Great Idea man wink_o.gif I dont had that by making the mission.

And about car crash: what about a repair truck, that will come to your car (doMove to your pos) and repair it (of course for some cash whistle.gif) and then returns back ?

another great Idea.

I added yesterday a taxisystem by mapclick, so you can call a taxi if you crashed

Now I work on "crack car" feature - so you can crack empty locked cars if you crashed or loose your car

the Repairsysten I will add this evening.

and let see what nice things can I add too wink_o.gif

Omg If I put much more in this mission then is it soon a mod rofl.gif

Please post your wishes and suggestions for Mafia Warz1.2 in this topic of our forum. Thank you wink_o.gif

Ah btw:

Already done for 1.2

-Taxisystem (you can call a taxi)

-Repairsystem (you can call repair for your car wink_o.gif )

-1 New Mainmission

-Single buy of mags (now you don't need to buy a new weapon if you go out of ammo)

OK. But where can I found the v1.2huh.gif All link in this topic is pinted to the older v0.97. And you forum there is no link for download.

OK. But where can I found the v1.2huh.gif All link in this topic is pinted to the older v0.97. And you forum there is no link for download.

the 1.2 isnt avaible atm. The link leads to the forum where you can post your wishes and suggestions for the 1.2 wink_o.gif . I try to consider the wishes of the players from this map wink_o.gif

That's a pitty.

I really like your nice mission.

I hope you won't mind, if I put my request here, as that forum is half in German (what means a big problem for me) and I would need to register to post.

So, what about some police.

I don't mean anything GTA or Mafia (the game) style, just a mission, when cops start attacing you.

There are police units and police jeep in Vilas' addon (direct download).

Big Ofp Fan, you should know the rules meanwhile. Please watch the image size limits. +1WL for a 658kb pic.

hey ty for the addonlink. Have searched this.

And I have add a English corner in my forum for english and International users wink_o.gif , so dont worry wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Big Ofp Fan, you should know the rules meanwhile. Please watch the image size limits. +1WL for a 658kb pic.

I dunno where is your problem with the kb's. the traffic dont get on BIS servers it get on my webserver, it linked direktly wink_o.gif but its ok wink_o.gif

I dunno where is your problem with the kb's. the traffic dont get on BIS servers it get on my webserver, it linked direktly wink_o.gif but its ok wink_o.gif

it is for people having small bandwidth connection

so they still can read the forums

QuietMan

it is for people having small bandwidth connection

so they still can read the forums

QuietMan

ok, dont have think about that, that's already out there poeple with low bandwitch wink_o.gif . I self was short time ago a member of this group wink_o.gif . So next time I post a link or a small pic wink_o.gif