Sign in to follow this  
tasi

Army of the Czecho-Slovak republic

hamis:

Not problem is to convert everything into ArmA 2, but there is also the question of quality. Lots of models on ArmA 2 forums have more on the quality of OFP, and it is not just models and textures.

------------------------------------------------------

PZ.kpfw.IV Ausf.A for ArmA I, for version mod 1.02. Preparing PZ.kpfw.III Ausf.A Pz.Kpfw IV.B and the German Army and LT-40 Slovak army.

arma2010-03-1300-55-06-37.jpg

arma2010-03-1300-57-08-32.jpg

arma2010-03-1300-58-58-20.jpg

arma2010-03-1301-01-16-25.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x104/petrtlach/arma22010-03-1301-31-55-68.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x104/petrtlach/arma22010-03-1301-34-01-90.jpg

Edited by petrtlach

Very nice Panzer IV models, it's always a pleasure to have news from this mod ;)

Keep up the good work!

The guy is doing everything hard alone. Will you attend 31stMod to give your some nice stuff to improve their quality and not giving yourself so much stress? Now they've got Troc and I think your joining would be another important promotion on their Mod.

Tanks PZ.kpfw.IV Ausf.A was the German army in 1938, about 60 pieces, 35 pieces is a version of A and B versions of the rest which I now do. Differ quite significantly, especially missing the second gun and armor front straight. Compared to version A version B was given the new command turret. Furthermore, I worked on PZ.kpfw.III Ausf.A and I have unfinished gun MAUSER 1896 light tank LT-40, and then another pile of things.

arma2010-03-2116-19-23-50.jpg

arma2010-03-2116-20-28-87.jpg

In the game ArmA II models of tanks work naturally without any problems, just needs to adjust the sounds and images technique, which I enjoyed ArmA Images ArmA II 512x256 and 512x512 or 256x256. So in the future, not a problem to have the whole mod in ArmA II.

arma22010-03-2118-36-06-82.jpg

arma22010-03-2118-27-05-06.jpg

White cross on the German tanks taken in September 1939, but then painted the color yellow, and finally taken the Balkan crisis because it was a good goal for the sight of Polish anti-tank weapons.

Regarding the equipment was done in 1938 had only a cluster hub. Only in 1939, introduced armor rounds. In 1938, the konepce of the tank such that it should serve as a means of supporting infantry, and destroy enemy field fortifications.

Very nice art work. But you only focus on german early tank models?

The modification is not about the German Army 1938-1945, but Czechoslovakia, where the main theme is the year 1938 / 1939, when Czechoslovakia led an undeclared war with Germany, Poland and Hungary. German engineering models for 1939 were intended for Polish modification "September 1939". Another technique is devoted Slovak army, which in 1939 fought in Poland and in the years 1941-1943 on the Eastern Front. In 1944 was held at the Slovak revolt, it's also dedicated to it. Czechoslovak Army (Czechoslovakia was at war with Germany from September 17, 1938 to February 3, 1955) had its troops still in Africa (Tobruk 1941-42), England and the USSR. These topics I wanted to touch in passing, since the main Czechoslovak Army 1938-1939 and the Slovak Army 1941-1942.

German technology made since 1943 is a lot of other modifications. I want to allow players to play ArmA ArmA II and later, to choose their period, which is interested because the level mode is great. Secondly, I offer my models and other modifications, so if you are interested.

Most of the modifications do not hold much historical realities, uniforms, spending long hours evaluating documents and photos for further work, or dohledávám errors. Why I did too German infantry throughout the period of WWII, to go to understand the changes in uniforms and shades of uniforms from reality.

Edited by petrtlach

WOW! Nice mod! is very hard pass pbo from arma 1 to arma 2?

Good addition to the community to have Panzerkampfwagen III and IV in various versions, maybe you could do the F and H versions of the IV later if you are bored. Also if you already have a PzKpfW 38(t) model, you could modify it to the Marder III or the Jagdpanzer 38(t) Hetzer, if you like. Certainly easier for you than for someone else who would need to start from scratch.

There are Tiger and Panther mods already available, but those were relatively rare, on contrast the PzKpfW III and IV were the mainly used tanks during the whole war, so there's actually a need for them in every WW2 scenario (except the pacific theater lol), same goes for the Marder III (about 1000 pieces built) and Hetzer (around 2500). And the Panzer 38(t) was even used by Syria in the Six-Day-War, so everyone trying to reenact that would certainly appreciate your work too.

Good addition to the community to have Panzerkampfwagen III and IV in various versions, maybe you could do the F and H versions of the IV later if you are bored. Also if you already have a PzKpfW 38(t) model, you could modify it to the Marder III or the Jagdpanzer 38(t) Hetzer, if you like. Certainly easier for you than for someone else who would need to start from scratch.

There are Tiger and Panther mods already available, but those were relatively rare, on contrast the PzKpfW III and IV were the mainly used tanks during the whole war, so there's actually a need for them in every WW2 scenario (except the pacific theater lol), same goes for the Marder III (about 1000 pieces built) and Hetzer (around 2500). And the Panzer 38(t) was even used by Syria in the Six-Day-War, so everyone trying to reenact that would certainly appreciate your work too.

In the Pacific, Czechs fought only in the Philippines in 1941. On the American continents Czechs fought in the ranks of the Peruvian army in the years 1941-42 (former CKD assemblers who had delivered in 1938-1939 after the tanks LTP in March 1939 and stayed there, and later fought at Dunkirk).

Regarding the tank destroyer Marder III and Hetzer, alias Czechoslovakia ST39, I want to do it, but another type of fighter tnaků Marder III than my mod 41-45 Exemption for ArmA II. Modifications to the work itself, because nobody wants to do it and most people are interested in more same-Normandie 1944th Marder III has to have the documents, the documents at issue Hetzer, I just have some factory drawings, the firm Skoda Plzen, which would be sufficient (archive CKD is liquidated), now I'm looking for one book, rather as in the Czech Republic issued directly to the tank Hetzer.

Pz 38 (t) has never fought outside Europe and with the Six Day War it was a misconception about having another type of tank? In Europe, the last type of TNH tanks removed in half of the 50 years (Switzerland, Sweden, Bulgaria, Romania), TNH Iran shut down half of the 50 tanks in years and to Peru in 1988.In the Pacific, Czechs fought only in the Philippines in 1941. On the American continents Czechs fought in the ranks of the Peruvian army in the years 1941-42 (former CKD assemblers who had delivered in 1938-1939 after the tanks LTP in March 1939 and stayed there, and later fought at Dunkirk).

Regarding the tank destroyer Marder III and Hetzer, alias Czechoslovakia ST39, I want to do it, but another type of fighter tnaků Marder III than my mod 41-45 Exemption for ArmA II. Modifications to the work itself, because nobody wants to do it and most people are interested in more same-Normandie 1944th Marder III has to have the documents, the documents at issue Hetzer, I just have some factory drawings, the firm Skoda Plzen, which would be sufficient (archive CKD is liquidated), now I'm looking for one book, rather as in the Czech Republic issued directly to the tank Hetzer.

Pz 38 (t) has never fought outside Europe and with the Six Day War it was a misconception about having another type of tank? In Europe, the last type of TNH tanks removed in half of the 50 years (Switzerland, Sweden, Bulgaria, Romania), TNH Iran shut down half of the 50 tanks in years and to Peru in 1988.

It's a bit hard to understand the (obviously) Google translation ;) And I don't want to start a discussion what tanks have been used where. I just tried to encourage you to keep going, because your work will certainly be of use in a wide range of scenarios.

It's a bit hard to understand the (obviously) Google translation ;) And I don't want to start a discussion what tanks have been used where. I just tried to encourage you to keep going, because your work will certainly be of use in a wide range of scenarios.

That is exactly the intention of my work, so people were not tied to one scenario, but could create your own scenarios according to taste, whether it be any period of war. I personally do not like the modifications that are purely Focused only on one battle.

And more news. Czeshoslovakian and soviet T-34/76 Mo.1943

arma22010-04-1223-10-07-95.jpg

T-34 ŽIŽIKA. Destroy in battle of Dukla pass.

arma22010-04-1223-12-45-34.jpg

arma2010-04-1223-39-59-96.jpg

petrtlach, nice to see soviet tanks from your mod.

Mb it's better to reduce specular - the edge of turret shining too much i guess.

The best T-34 tank I ever saw in ARMA. It's really a pity it hasn't been transferred to ARAM2. The texture is really amazing in realism. Very awesome!

Stunning job, petr. Keep it up!

I don't think its too shiny, its rather relative to position of sun anyway (time of the day and time of the year).

Ingeneer:

Reflection is fine. It depends on the lighting. In photographs from WWII, this edge glistens analogy.

FKPLACE:

Tank works well even in ArmA II, the first three pictures are of ArmA II, not ArmA I. Mod I will later convert into ArmA II. If someone did more with me, so it would only regulate addons from I to II.

Von Rundstedt:

Thanks. The Finnish Army captured a few methinks T-34/76 tanks and still be seen in museums. Now I do not know heads from the date of manufacture of these tanks. On the FDF mod I'm very excited. FDF mod inspired me to do the Czechoslovak Army.

marcomio :

Thanks.

Edited by petrtlach

Ingeneer:

Reflection is fine. It depends on the lighting. In photographs from WWII, this edge glistens analogy.

FKPLACE:

Tank works well even in ArmA II, the first three pictures are of ArmA II, not ArmA I. Mod I will later convert into ArmA II. If someone did more with me, so it would only regulate addons from I to II.

Von Rundstedt:

Thanks. The Finnish Army captured a few methinks T-34/76 tanks and still be seen in museums. Now I do not know heads from the date of manufacture of these tanks. On the FDF mod I'm very excited. FDF mod inspired me to do the Czechoslovak Army.

marcomio :

Thanks.

Army of Suomi had Ps 231-7. It was 43-year T-34.

385226cf9cf5t.jpg

Sotka

Note mudguards, pls! They was not the same as original and also was not the same as nowdays.

Also was Ps 231-5 - also 43' modification.

Edited by Ingeneer

Goes bit off-topic, but in June 1944 Finland had 8 T-34/76 (at least m41 and m43) and 9 T-34/85 if I remember correctly. I was actually visiting the museum last October and I do have some fairly good pictures from there (Of T-34 and mostly other Russian tank model), if any of you want them please do PM. They're taken by thinking from modellers/texturers point of view.

I think those tanks were captured by Finn during the war. Actually, doesn't care much if they were originally made by Finn or a captive one. Just really deeply impressed by the nice texture of the tank addon.

I think those tanks were captured by Finn during the war.

All captured (well three of them were bought from Germany who captured them too) alright.

Just really deeply impressed by the nice texture of the tank addon

Have to say that texture is topnotch, but I would like to see more closer details perhaps? ;)

Just wonder if you're making any panther V?

Just wonder if you're making any panther V?

These tanks are full of other mods, so it will not do. Largely absent on the battlefield in such large numbers that it was worth it to do. Roads and terrain in Slovak in 1944-45 was just as difficult. In 1944, even the Germans used against insurgents PzKpfw 35 (t) instead of these big monsters.