Sign in to follow this  
tasi

Army of the Czecho-Slovak republic

I knew it looked familiar, though I forgot the manufacturer. That's quite a lot to possess, I'm not surprised that even the SFK got their hands on them. Beautiful model Petr!

Very good job on the models Petr, you can even see individual screws! Impressive work!

belgerot:

Thanks...This picture are from two SP missions that I make.

Antiinfantry fence......

arma2009-07-1516-35-04-29.jpg

arma2009-07-1516-48-54-65.jpg

arma2009-07-1613-22-31-89.jpg

arma2009-07-1613-22-31-90.jpg

And czechoslovakian grenadelauncher Mo.23.

2c6bc21c44_48088583_u.jpg

Edited by petrtlach

That is an amazing reproduction of actual defensive objects! Will we see the jagged barbed-wire on the last set as in the original photos you've provided?

Belgerot:

Artwork fot this barriers its "Manual for non-commissioned officer 1936" nad "Manual for soldiers 1936". Photo its from october 1938. I can at this web upload scans from this books. Fulfilment its often alternative as artwork in books... rest in at people.

I understand what you mean, great job nonetheless :) Will you add camouflage for any of the soldiers?

belgerot:

Camouflage? Camouflage have not component of equipment. Czechoslovakian army use fish net (too for MG in field)..In Germany begin use Camouflage SS units from year 1937.

In czechoslovakian "Manual for soldiers 1936" its many hints how to camouflage in field.

..........................................................................................

Czechoslovakian and German bandage.

Anybody sodlier in mod have czech or german bandage. bandage added -15% dammage. When its medic dead, is not end. Medic have in magazines 6 bandage.

ArmA2009-07-1913-43-16-42.jpg

ArmA2009-07-1913-43-53-48.jpg

I hope some element of the netting is used for Czechoslovakian troops. I will try to locate the 1936 manual in some form to see the techniques used.

Will you include soldiers of Heer and SS wearing M38 camouflage smocks as in OFP?

The idea for bandages is excellent! I'm glad that even if the Medic is to fall, the bandages may be transfered to other soldiers for use! Excellent idea!

belgerot:

All want time...

------------------------------------------------------------------

War memorial at war 1866. In czechoslovakian borderland have this memorials almost anyone village. This stood in town Chrastava in nothern Bohemia. In year 2008 were restored (over WWII were convert at war memorial for Red army)...

arma2009-07-2521-28-25-64.jpg

arma2009-07-2521-28-38-92.jpg

Beautiful memorial, I'm glad that it was restored to what it was, rather than Soviet memorial.

belgerot:

Thanks...

And now tank Å IIa, in czechoslovakian army as LT vz.35, Slovakian army - LT-35, in germans army 1939-1940 as LTM.35 a 1940-1945 as PZ kpfw 35(t). Picture WIP.

LTvz35.jpg

LTvz35_II.jpg

LTvz35_III.jpg

belgerot.

Really, czechoslovakian lights tanks were in the composition germans middle tanks. For example, czechochoslovakian tank (LTP) from year 1938 were in Peru in active service in yaer 1988!! Sweden,Iran, Romania, Bulgaria, Ethiopia and Switzerland use czechoslovakian tanks to end 50. years....

Very nice particularly teh suspension and bogies...

How many polygons?

I'm working on my own tank (an Olifant) for the BushMod and I have to admire the clean work you've done on this. Really elegant technique.

Edited by Cadmium77

Cadmium77:

I don't know yet (In Cinema4d 14 000 polygons). At polygons I don't show. Models going make from several models as proxy models. ArmA I take cca 17 000 polygons in one model or in one proxy model. So polygons not my problem. MG in tank its too as proxy models.

I like details...This tank in year 2008 add in Czech republic from USA. I August 2009 I am go in Praha (I have many photos with details).

Edited by petrtlach