Sign in to follow this  
Hitcher

ed209

Cool looking Mech! wow_o.gifthumbs-up.gif

Will download it and see it in action as soon as I get my gaming rig built together... xmas_o.gif

This addon SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! when u stop moving the legs r still moving. its gay dont download it mad_o.gif

"it's a droid then don't try to get in or get out cause you will die" -Hitcher.

Kosta... Could that be possibly because the addon has bugs?. See, most addons when released, do intend to have "bugs", until they are worked out. It doesn't mean it is "gay" and that nobody should download it. icon_rolleyes.gif

This addon SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! when u stop moving the legs r still moving. its gay dont download it mad_o.gif

For posting like a 12 year old, I'm going to spite you by downloading it.

Looking good Hitcher! (I just that episode of family guy where they have it as the hall moniter :P )

"it's a droid then don't try to get in or get out cause you will die" -Hitcher.

Kosta... Could that be possibly because the addon has bugs?. See, most addons when released, do intend to have "bugs", until they are worked out.

No it's not a bug, this is Hitcher's will to configurate ED209 like this, I guess to prevent everybody to use it as classic vehicle.

Quote[/b] ]class EventHandlers

{

GetIn = "(_this select 2) setdammage 1";

Getout = "(_this select 2) setdammage 1";

};

Getting in or getting out... you die   yay.gif

kosta87, somes only compile old Star Wars addons, others create Car Wars or Space Invaders mods  nener.gif

Quote[/b] ]This addon SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! when u stop moving the legs r still moving.  its gay dont download it  

admin give me a free response:

Kosta you 're a fucking ass hole not cause my addon is good but cause you 're an idiot

are you able to do somthing with some addons?

show me...poor man

im sure to laugh rofl.gif

That's why he is crying. He doesn't understand the skill it takes just to make the base of a model. The poor child probably can't even open Photoshop. icon_rolleyes.gif

As for "No it's not a bug, this is Hitcher's will to configurate ED209 like this, I guess to prevent everybody to use it as classic vehicle."

---------------------------

I was making the statement as simple as I could, obviously misunderstandable by some. it was meant to give a hint that most addons that are made, even the best, have a bug here and there. Time is given to perfect addons. wink_o.gif

kosta87 & Hitcher, please revise the rules during your PR's, such language and behaviour is not appropriate for this board.

Fun little addon Hitcher. biggrin_o.gif The thing walks a bit weird though... With what did you animate it?

btw, you planning on doing some more scifi stuff?

I see you have used the walk (step) sound of the GDI Juggernaut what we have released biggrin_o.gif

btw... nice work tought

Sentry

Quote[/b] ]you planning on doing some more scifi stuff?

Yes with arma i wish...

Quote[/b] ]I see you have used the walk (step) sound of the GDI Juggernaut what we have released

yes sentry i used your sound, thank you  wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]With what did you animate it?

a simple sqs script with a loop

I like it Hitch, is this to scale for the movie? I've never seen scale pics of ED209 compared to humans. Looks a touch small, but I'm not sure smile_o.gif

I'm gona play around some more.