Sign in to follow this  
Rebel Man

Iraqi Insurgent Pack

Thoe Palestinian and Syrian addons are waaaaaaaaaaaaay old. They're not worth bothering with. LoBo is already working on new Syrian units to be released later as a massive Syrian Army pack. PLA will also be redone.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Lost Brothers Mod Team Leader

Dont start spammin for release dates. When theres news, you'll see it.

As well, asking for old addons to be implemented into new ones is a bit tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]canadian terror why do you always have to put down people ? huh ? smart a.s.s.

Oh please....

toughen up a bit. icon_rolleyes.gif

Can somebody give me an active link to the ICP RPG Pack. Of course life would be a lot easier if the authors include links to required addons instead of just listing them. banghead.gif

Can somebody give me an active link to the ICP RPG Pack. Of course life would be a lot easier if the authors include links to required addons instead of just listing them. banghead.gif

OFP.Info

I don't see you point. Do you want to load 60 Mb every time you download a single addon?

If it REQUIRES 60MB at all I don't download it, matey. lol.

Like WTF is up with all the maps that require about 1GB of extras to work?

And single unit packs that require 6 weapons packs and anouther unit pack witch also requires 6 other weapons packs (Dunno what this requires but I'm just saying for all the other people out there... whistle.gif )

Something is wrong with OFP.info, can't download anything from there. Anybody else got a better idea?      

And deadeye, I have no idea what ur talking about. Including links to required addons doesn't mean ur going to download it everytime again, does it? It just saves the trouble of searching and not finding and then having to ask for help on a forum.. know what I mean?

Quote[/b] ]I don't see you point. Do you want to load 60 Mb every time you download a single addon?

whistle.gif

Hello all.

I want to know you guys reveciving the last update for the iraqi insurgent pack?.

and who's still play OFP, I will compleat all my iraqi insurgent with every every thing, i will release it in some a few weeks, With pouches and new thing will be on, so every one will play my addon, and I will add some black units, so you can use the iraqi insurgent in every iraqi map you like.

Thank all

Cool! Looking forward to your next Insurgent pack Rebl Man.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Ok Thanks for Miles Teg and Winters, I gonna release it in some a few weeks maybe 20 april or 19, I grab permission form the DMA tayota wars to use the tayotas into the inusrgents hand, and i will add some bickes and some skoda civilians to compleat the pack 100%.

I'm gonna close this topic later to open a new one, feel free to post anything you need.

Here the Last WIP or my Iraqi insurgent pack

Thanks to all.

Rebl Man, I recommend that you use the car bomb system that we used in the LoBo insurgent pack. It works very well and only requires that you give the suicide bomber van a "destroy" way point on the target that they are to try and destroy. So its nice and simple and doesn't require the mission maker to do any scripting or anything.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Rebl Man, I recommend that you use the car bomb system that we used in the LoBo insurgent pack.  It works very well and only requires that you give the suicide bomber van a "destroy" way point on the target that they are to try and destroy.   So its nice and simple and doesn't require the mission maker to do any scripting or anything.

Oh yeah i know smile_o.gif, I'm also have your permission to use some stuff from the LoBo Inurgent pack, and I will give the insurgent the car bomb wink_o.gif, i'm also have to work in Bikes, Cars, and some tayotas, in the cfg, I wanna to make full pack for my iraqi insurgent pack, and about the car bomb, I'm take care of this wink_o.gif.

Thank you

I froget the insurgent pack for a while but, I'm back  wink_o.gif, So i took some crappy pictures:

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q319/Reblman/asi1.jpg

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q319/Reblman/asi2.jpg

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q319/Reblman/asi3.jpg

now pouches for the insurgent, I will put it for all the insurgents soon  wink_o.gif .

Still more WIP, to release.

Wow actually one of my Seals just sniped one of your insurgents not an hour ago. Just wanted to thank you for providing good targets bro. Keep up the good work.

Keep up the good work. Alot of us are still very much waiting for the next release of your insurgent pack as it combines the best of all the previous insurgent packs released by others.

Great pics by the way!!!

ROCK ON!!!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

for some reason it keeps saying modelspecial but grenadier, and sniper its the weapons for some reason the ICP weapons pack models arent working

for some reason it keeps saying modelspecial but grenadier, and sniper its the weapons for some reason the ICP weapons pack models arent working

You need RHS weapons.