Sign in to follow this  
Rebel Man

Iraqi Insurgent Pack

If you useing ICP weapon Pack 19MB, maybe a bug, Because i useing ICP Weapons 11MB huh.gif, i tray on the other virsion use ICP Weapons 19MB.

as your wish, but the new virsion Coming Soon, maybe Tommorow or 3 days, After fix 99% of bugs wink_o.gif.

O.k. thanks, but I got it... the weapons pack I downloaded from ofp.info didnt work so I downloaded ORCS weapon pack version 4.0 and that worked.  The filename was the same, just an updated version I guess... Oh but now the vest on the insurgents have no texture, but I can deal with that

thats exactly what i did when i had the problem with the weapons. the link that ofp.info has for the weaponpack is the wrong version and wont work but if you look for the ORCS weapon pack 4.0 that is the correct one to use, its easy to find if you look for ORCS russian federation troops. i guess ORCS=ICP

and i am using facetex2 is that why im having problems? maybe i should use facetex1?

charliegrs, no use Facetex2 and DMA facetex1, DMA named his Pbo DMA facetex1, i don't know why, i know this problem, when the Rebel dead, his face changed to bis faces, that's all i know, or something wrong on DMA scirpt.?? huh.gif

Yeah, ORCS labels their addons ICP (don't know the reason, but...). Their newest weapon pack, 4.0, is 11 MB; I initially had the same Makarov problem when playing around with their Mot.Inf. 3.0 for the first time. The I checked my addons and noticed I had the wrong weapons pack version. These addons can use these face texture addons: DMA_facestex1 (required; propably labelled '1' because they don't have an addon using the Llauma's head v1), Facestex2, HYK_BISFace (included in newest HYK Modern US Inf. pack).

As I noted, and then noted again, the vests (the things you carry your ammo, grenades, water and other stuff around) need textures. They're all white now. Also, not sure, how about some non-hidden (no shemagh) insurgents? Only 1 atm, they could serve as counter-insurgent guys (like... US-positive militia). whistle.gif

yay i got my problems fixed with the faces textures. these look great rebl man, thanks for the xmas present. do you think you could just make the ammo pouches black? like with ms paint lol?

Nothing is impossible. Make the texture (knowing the mapping helps quite alot), either save it as .jpg and use it or save it as .tga and convert it to .pac or .paa (recommended due to OFP engine texture handling). Un-pbo the file, put the textures in, get a program (can't remember what) to apply the textures on the 3D model and .pbo the thing again. Slap the new .pbo into your addon folder and vóila.

MS Paint? Happy retexturing... rofl.gif Photoshop or PaintShop Pro is recommended, or the tad messy, but powerful and free GIMP.

That said, I think I'll go and check whether the addon actually has textures for the webbing. Doubt that I'll make them myself if not (yes I do have Photoshop Elements), but atleast you'll know how to fix it.

MS Paint? Happy retexturing... rofl.gif

The thought itself is enough to make the blood run cold.....

You must be a genuinely smart guy Rebl Man to have actually made something that looks so good given how severe your language obstacles are. Your formus (sorry) gave me a great laugh indeed but I can honestly say I'm really impressed with how much you have perservered.

I look forward to seeing more of your stuff in the future thumbs-up.gif

Thanks charliegrs, yes Xmas present, why did you watnt me to change the pouches Black ??

Thanks BlackScorpion, i tell as don't open the pbo smile_o.gif

chris330 Very Thanks smile_o.gif .

Quote[/b] ]I look forward to seeing more of your stuff in the future
Thanks, you will see wink_o.gif .

Very Bad English isn't .

the Iraqi insurgent Pack V1.05, I will release it today or tommorow, to Change my old CBU Parts mad_o.gif .

Oh btw, any chance you would do same kind of config setup as Hyk did with his US troops, one for JAM weapons and one for ICP? (I would appreciate the JAM config for sure).

JAM Weapons, I will see, And i will release my v1.05 tommorow or today as i can, After Change my CBU Parts.

Well this really needs working on but so far its ok. Seriously from what ive seen on the news and on youtube and the screenies for this they dont look similar. Are you trying to do Al-Qaida in Iraq, Islamic Army in Iraq or what ?

universal in case you havent noticed most of the insurgent groups in iraq are not exactly organized, they typically wear civilian clothing with maybe some ammo pouches and masks. you couldnt really tell the difference between al quaeda in iraq and say some sunni or shia resistance groups by looking. only the organized militias, like mahdi army, or Badr group, wear uniforms like the black uniforms the mahdi army wears. thats what so great about this addon, its useful for many different situations. you could even use these with say the lost brothers israeli troops as palestinian guerrillas

Quote[/b] ]Seriously from what ive seen on the news and on youtube and the screenies for this they dont look similar

All hail the expert. crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Seriously from what ive seen on the news and on youtube and the screenies for this they dont look similar

All hail the expert. crazy_o.gif

Shhhh he's a Bundeswehr officer, he knows what he's talking about wink_o.gif

Universal, That's iraqi insurgents sunny's, like Islamic army iraqi resistance, Ansar al sona, Any sunny insurgents, but not El Qaeda, if you want to use the addon for El Qaeda As your wish. whistle.gif

huh.gifhuh.gif

Whatever,I will release the v1.05 a few hours.

And i got new pictures for V1.50.

Shmag.jpg

EXD.jpg

1- the new Shemag, someone steel it from filefront.  mad_o.gif

2- Iraqi insurgents mines like on google  whistle.gif

thing is that i didn't try these out yet, but after v1.05 goes operational, these nasty iraqi insurgents are going on a mission, armed with RGP-7V's loaded with RG-7VL and RG-7VR rockets, to blast abramses from battle fields smile_o.gif

Advisable to use 7VR rocket propelled grenades if you want to do nice dammage to Abramses... ( this addmagazine "icprpg7vrmag")

And if you want completely take out abrams with one shot, better use RGP-29 vampyre smile_o.gif

i only can imagine lots of players playing abrams hunt mission on Arabia map, with those toyota trucks and RPGs.

ah... catch up convoy, deploy and put your rocket propelled grenades into action...

P.S. there is nothing to bet worried about, it's only about a game and having funn.

R.I.P to all those fallen out there confused_o.gif

that damn war for oil...

that damn war for oil...

War for oil? That is actaully not true.

Anyway I like these insaurgents a lot, I cant wait for 1.05.