Sign in to follow this  
hellfish6

Combat! Stryker Raid

OK, I finished a beta version of a co-op mission.

Quote[/b] ]Six hours ago, the 1st Battalion, 504th Infantry (Airborne) conducted an airdop on the grass airstip at Pita. Your platoon, 1/B/1-2 Armored Cavalry Regiment was flown in from Germany to reinforce the airhead. Additional C-130s are inbound with the rest of your company, but the situation has forced your premature commitment.

It's a big mission with a lot of units running around. Each player controls a squad, with three Stryker infantry squads, a Stryker weapons squad and three Stryker ATGM vehicles available.

Group respawn.

Its also largely untested.

Lemme know if there are any problems, and I'll get around to it.

A quick few notes:

1. I hate intros and outros in MP missions. You get none.

2. I don't like making objective check-offs in my briefings. It looks gamey.

3. I don't do endings either - the guys I usually play with like to wander around after we win. And usually shoot each other out of spite.

Here you go. Lemme know if its broken. smile_o.gif

http://download.yousendit.com/814D081841476718

Downloading, if only because I was with 2nd ACR for a bit on deployment and I'v gotten in enough fights on Bragg Blvd with guys from 504th. smile_o.gif

Downloading, if only because I was with 2nd ACR for a bit on deployment and I'v gotten in enough fights on Bragg Blvd with guys from 504th. smile_o.gif

Heh. A friend of mine is with 1-1 Cav now and he is horribly jealous of the 2 ACR guys and their toys.

Are you kidding me?

In the music dir there is "open.wav" which is 20sec (twenty seconds) of music, its file size is 5.2mb, FIVE MEGABYTES.

Two songs. Chill out. I like music in my mission and if you don't I'm not holding a gun to your head. I haven't bothered to convert it to ogg. It's still a beta mission and I didn't feel like downloading a converted today.

Downloading, if only because I was with 2nd ACR for a bit on deployment and I'v gotten in enough fights on Bragg Blvd with guys from 504th.  smile_o.gif

Heh. A friend of mine is with 1-1 Cav now and he is horribly jealous of the 2 ACR guys and their toys.

I spent more time with 11th ACR and they felt the same. 11th was outfitted with uparmored Humvees and Bradleys and usually got pretty jealous when they saw guys from 2nd or 3rd ACR running around.

Armaholic.com mirror can be found here.

Looking forward to try this, I like big missions smile_o.gif

Here is the open.wav convertet to open.ogg 112 kbps 44 KHz wink_o.gif

open.ogg now only 407 KB