Sign in to follow this  
XJ220

Sprocket Troubleshooting thread.

After my Spocket troubles I finally got an email from a BIS employee...which was when I learned that Sprocket was an "in-house" distribution program.

And of course if I ever buy a BIS product again it won't be directly from BIS and their ill fated Sprocket.

Try emailing them directly as Q suggested...nothing to lose at this point.

(ever wondered why Sprocket is always advertised on th BIS website?)

Im peed off today never had a problem with Sprocket Queen's Gambit but after a reformat and reinstall of Arma the QG  installer says I have already used the instalation so I cant use my serial now and so I have to wait for their support. I didn't know the installer was limited to a few installs Im getting sick of DRM I want to install ARMA now not in a few weeks when, if they decide to give me a new serial number.

Anyone else having issues with the software activation page seeming to time out fast and shut down ? This is happening to me everytime I get to the License Holder and Purchase Reference Page. Seems that everything I have tried (ie-ports opened up, spyware disabled etc) has no effect. The game downloaded and installed fine, but its useless w/o being able to activate. So far no reply from the web site either.

NVM..installed 1.14 patch and it's all good now.

When the Arma II installer is run, it says nothing but 'Error | The source file is corrupted.'

Do I have to download it again?