Sign in to follow this  
CTU24

Mods/Addon Ideas

I would like a Nuclear Bomb, wich leaves a toxic cloud, that lasts for 30 minutes or something, and hurt soldiers and people who stay in it.

And of course, some Volvo`s for the Civillians would be nice notworthy.gif

HH/MH-60G "Pave Hawk"

two 7,62mm miniguns mounted in the cabin windows and two additional .50 machine guns mounted in the cabin doors. Would make a great 'bigger brother' for the MH-6 we have in Armed Assault at the moment...

wink_o.gif

HH/MH-60G "Pave Hawk"

two 7,62mm miniguns mounted in the cabin windows and two additional .50 machine guns mounted in the cabin doors. Would make a great 'bigger brother' for the MH-6 we have in Armed Assault at the moment...

wink_o.gif

Well, you guys are good at making them... have a crack at 'em! wink_o.gif

For me I'll try to get the Pauk into ArmA. Cause OFP was mostly based on land or air battles so I`ll try to change that. Hopefully I`ll get how to do all that scripting and config stuff (or can anyone help me??). I`d say that in general there should be more ships in ArmA than there were in OFP. Perhaps it`s also possible to get working submarines and stuff .... but we`ll see!

Greetings!

If possible due to engine restrictions:

-Ships firing (co-ordinated) cruise missile strikes.

-man portable remote controlled recon vehicles. (currently used by western SF in Afghanistan/Iraq)

And..

I want the A10 Warthog back. sad_o.gif

Ah, the Russian-Afghan war from 79-89 would do a nice mod whistle.gif  specially with all this new features we have in ArmA.

But a seriously faster addon would be some decent SAM systems for all sides. I meen faster than a mod like the Afghan war,  tounge2.gif it dosn't meen that making a bunch of SAM systems is fast to do, no no no.

Oh, more civies and civilian vehicles, I think that's a must.

EDIT: I just remember. I like Laser's Deltas, and when he released the first demo of them, Sgt. Stryker retextured it and made the Nomex Deltas, and I was thinking that the look of them deltas in olive Nomex flight suit, with all the kit, they look great, so, it would be nice to have something like that in ArmA too.

- Correct US Army troops - already started on that. biggrin_o.gif

- Correct Russian Federation troops, vehicles, aircraft, Death Stars...

Cameron I agree with you but then the Russian Forces should be on Resistance side, because I think it kinda sucks to have them as your enemy when you are playing on West Side.

some nice insurgents like the Tonal Redux stuff would be kick ass...I think that would fit much more to sahrani.

Evers

-Private Military Contractors and all the stuff they use.

(will start making them as soon as modding tools are released)

- MI24

PMCs: Scratch Modworks will start development stage when tools are released.

Mi24: Probably will be a part of Cold War Rearmed

I would like to see just one World War 2 mod or at least a co-operation of World War 2 mods under a banner somthing like the G85 mod group.

I remember back in the OFP days there were 3 to 4 WWII mods, that meant 3-4 German Troops, 3-4 US Troops and virtually no Italian, Indian, Australian, and all other small player countries, but if they are under one mod they can better co-ordinate standisation and addon making so we dont end up with 23 German SS infantry addons and no Canadian Addons.

Note All countries I used in this were just examples to prove a point.

COC Arty and COC cruise missiles wuld be awesome to have in ArmA

I would like to see a mod that projects the clan logo as an arm patch or such. I want to recognize my own clansmen from a distance as not to fire in their backs (sides, heads).

a big fkn battleship

EH-101

M16A4

a M1114 humvee with FULL armour protection, turret and body! Loose the smoke nades...

EDIT

COOL sounds

Not the electronical chainsaw sounds.

Acurate SAW and MAG/GPMG sounds would be cool! < louder then normal rifles.

I would like to see just one World War 2 mod or at least a co-operation of World War 2 mods under a banner somthing like the G85 mod group.

I remember back in the OFP days there were 3 to 4 WWII mods, that meant 3-4 German Troops, 3-4 US Troops and virtually no Italian, Indian, Australian, and all other small player countries, but if they are under one mod they can better co-ordinate standisation and addon making so we dont end up with 23 German SS infantry addons and no Canadian Addons.

I'd be willing to incorparate my Australian/"Chindit"/New Zealand/Papuan/Japanese Second World War units into some form of "World War 2 pack", even before the release of my mod.

I like the idea of being able to download one big addon pack with alot of units, instead of hunting for them all - and then having compatability problems.

a big fkn battleship

Yes, Sir.

Double that.

Ship arty and maybe coc cruise missiles, to be fired from the big fkn battleship. smile_o.gif

is it possible to change material properties in game ?

my idea is to increase material specular and make diffuse a bit darker when its raining and some mins after so things look wet.

do you know how to do this ?

For short, 'Nam. wink_o.gif And we have already started on that. smile_o.gif

I would like to see the JAM ammo packs converted for use in Armed Assault especially the HD rounds portion of the packs.

-i would like to see modded is a full blue light moon casting shadows and affecting specular and normal maps.

anyone working on this ?

-how can i edit sun parameters ? i would like it to cast shadows until night.

is it possible to change skylight illumination ? i want shadows to have a more blue tint.

I'd be willing to incorparate my Australian/"Chindit"/New Zealand/Papuan/Japanese Second World War units into some form of "World War 2 pack", even before the release of my mod.

I like the idea of being able to download one big addon pack with alot of units, instead of hunting for them all - and then having compatability problems.

See that's what I'm talking about, so we dont end up with 15 versions of the USS enterprise and no Chinese National Army

Oh btw you need a hand just PM me.