Sign in to follow this  
Specter82

I offer you my professional services B.I.S.

Well congradulations to all the individuals who are pround owners of ARMED ASSAULT. I am glad to see it has been released in Germany,Chechoslovakia, and numerous other countrys. And I am happy to know that 505 games will soon release it to much of the rest of the world. But I see a problem that I can help with and that is why I am making this post and making it publicly and not privately.

The problem I see and it is reflected in this topic that Placebo closed http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=54970 and others that new people started that were closed because they didn't use the search feature. But what I have noticed and is of importance is that the US market one of the largest in the world doe not have a publisher. And it does not look like the US is getting one any time soon.

So my proposition to you B.I.S. and PLACEBO is to allow me to help you with the US market and help the community here in the United States in geting the same fantastic experience the rest of the world seems to be getting from ARMED ASSAULT. By helping to find you B.I.S. a publisher.

Of course in order to do this I would need to know the terms that B.I.S. would want from its would be publisher.

This is how I can help professionally.

1) I have been involved with games my whole life nothing is a bigger hobby and passion to me.

2)I am a Computer Science Multimedia Student whose prime focus is to become a game designer.(God permitting that I have enough money for education and I stay healthy)

3)I have more than 4 years sales expierence with the largest CHEVROLET dealer in the world. Its an extremely challenging bussiness but it has taught me skills good enough that I could sell an atheist religion.

4)And I have been around retail most of my professional life so I know what makes people want things and that includes publishers.

5)And finally I have been following this game for more than a year and I see it potential so I would like to help the rest of ths US see that as well.

Hope this offer is taken seriously.

Sincerely,

Derrick Beck

An American Gamer

And future Game designer of the YEAR

I am serious I kid you not . Give me permission and I will make it happen.

Well, Maybe you should try an email to them instead of a forum. To many fakes are on forums to be taken seriously.

I am definately not fake.And I really would like to help but I need a response from some one at B.I.S.. Because I haven't seen them hiring for US publisher seeker or US publisher acquirer. Though I wish they were. smile_o.gif

i suggest You contact Bohemia Interactive Studio staff and Idea Games staff via contacts listed on theirs websites ....

And before you consider contacting either BIS or Idea games maybe work on polishing your english spelling.

It's partially terrific for a U.S. citizien wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]3)I have more than 4 years sales expierence with the largest CHEVROLET dealer in the world. Its an extremely challenging bussiness but it has taught me skills good enough that I could sell an atheist religion.

Then I would think you would know this is probably the silliest of methods of trying to sell yourself to BIS.

Good Luck. You're gonna need it.

[EDIT] While we're on the subject... BIS, I would like to offer my services as a professional yes-man. I know how difficult developing software is and how much even the littlest unsolicited praise can boost morale.

I offer my services because

A) I can say "Yes sir" and I say it quite well I might add.

B) I can produce compliments three-ways from Thursday with little to no effort.... not like you would even need to be complimented since you so obviously emanate gorgeous and witty from your pores...

C) I need a second job

Now, I don't do dictation but I can make copies like a gazelle can run. Also, I will accept pay in the form of Armed Assault copies.

Yours Truly,

CD

Not really I could think of worse ways I just wanted the community to know that B.I.S. has resorces available to them and if they decide to use then is up to them to decide seeing as how a US publisher has not been found. And if others would like to stand offer there services please feel free to offer them here in the public eyes of the ARMED ASSAULT community.

IMO I'm sure idea games has the resources to be an agent better than someone who is a student and works a day job, with all due respect to the next dev of the year. smile_o.gif

I can't understand why a publisher wouldn't want to sign with BIS - but from what i've learned over the years most buisness decisions boil down to money and power.

It would be great if idea or BIS would give us details as to why they haven't found a US publisher to find common ground with I highly doubt we will ever know that information for whatever reason. I have a feeling arma will not be found on "off-line" retail shelves.

Not very professional IMO.

You should contact them by email or phone.

Now, I don't do dictation but I can make copies like a gazelle can run.

I can do that and make a good coffee too, even at the same time if needed. Now beat that tounge2.gif

Ms. Burns, out inlove.gif

Now, I don't do dictation but I can make copies like a gazelle can run.

I can do that and make a good coffee too, even at the same time if needed. Now beat that tounge2.gif

Ms. Burns, out inlove.gif

lol burns. rofl.gif

... And any other tenders for BIS positions should be posted here please! BIS has forgotten how to acquire business deals and find useful staff, so they will be surfing these forums frantically now for new ideas and inspirations from within the community!  biggrin_o.gif  

They are also looking for better tips on spelling for their adverts!   rofl.gif

No offence but contacting us via our forums when it's easy to find email addresses for us is not the best start wink_o.gif

JJ@idea-games.com is the person who negotiates all publishing deals so feel free to email him smile_o.gif