Sign in to follow this  
Scorpy

Stuck at 3rd mission in Campaign

Hi,

after i get command to fall back, I get in the truck (Ai drive), we get off on other side of town and then we (AI squad and me) just stand there, a few enemy soldiers came killed them and thats it, if i move away i get "Fall back in formation". I stood there for about 5 min (with 4x time on), and nothing happened. I restarted mission from scratch and same thing happened again.

Is there any command to end mission or huh.gif

Thx

have you tried the old hold [ctrl] [shift] [+] thn type endmision cheat?

Hold [Left Shift] and tap [Keypad Minus] in a game, then input this code: endmission

there's about 5 mission from the campaign that dont end sometimes..these commands dont work with arma btw.

i was doing it wrong,u dont see the text when u type endmission but it's there...use left shift then numpad - then type endmission.

If its the mission I think it is I was having trouble as well. The AI in ArmA, at least in that mission, drive like idiots. They go straight, then suddenly, hard left. Then they sit there and do nothing, move a little, get stuck again.. annoying

I finished the mission finnally by killing the driver and taking over.

I have a problem with the same mission, but my AI leader tells me all the time to be mounted in the gun at the field, so I can't go with them. Patch 1.01 should help with AI's pathfind, but I can't install it sad_o.gif

Where is numpad? band.gif

Numpad is on the far right of the keyboad, the bit with all the numbers wink_o.gif

I my case one of the AI's did not wanted to return to the 4x4. I have waited for about 20 minutes making a few meters progress. That Ai  did not wanted to return to the 4x4. The solutions I had were:

- Shooting the guy

- End mission tweak (that is not a real option)

Experienced similar in other mission as well as crazy driving AI (but if you drive yourselve in fast mode this is also way too fast).

Still love the game and I'm sure it will get better and better. However it seems that BIS may have released it to early. Even personal created missions with the editor have similar problems.

In the current state of ArmA, i doubt that it`s possible to end every mission and sidemission without the "endmission" cheat.

Erm. OK, well, I have only had trouble with one mission insofar, and it finished itself when I restarted the game after saving. I swear, maybe I'm just lucky and was the only one to get a "real" copy of Armed Assault, judging from the attitudes of the rest of you, sounds like you got bung copies.

Looks like some scripts screw out every once in a while. Sometimes reloading your save solves it, sometimes you need to reload several times. I wonder if that got to do with new scripts that were changed to be viable in JIP environment.