Sign in to follow this  
xav

Arma online distribution by SPROCKET

sprokslow-vi.jpg

Please someone grease the lines. wink_o.gif I'm 24hrs in. makes me glad for my T1. hehe It must have zoomed through the night to get tom40% already.

AH bollocks... banghead.gif 2 days downloading and during installation I get an error in buildings.pbo and I click ok and the app shuts down.. think i need to mail them with a help.gif . although im sure they just say i need to redownload.

Whoever said steam would have been a bad idea didn't have my experience obviously. I've used steam for 6 games totalling 14gb with not 1 problem and many upgrades that I hardly even notice.

Not to mention Steam is not meant for so limited a use...unlike

Sprocket:

"We make no claims, nor apply any assertion that this site is suitable or configured for access for anyone outside of the Czech Republic."

I live in the US and it downloaded fine...just the damn cd key wont come in! (still using's friends copy while hes away on vacation!wink_o.gif

Thank god mines came in just fine CD key and everything smile_o.gif

only problem was i had to DL the setup twice because the first time the sprocket thingy DL the setup.exe to some location i still dont know so it took up 6gs on my HD sad_o.gif

O well game is really fun even with my current crappy Graphics card that I am replacing on Christmas. Just remember when you go to activate ur license click the reinstall option. It took me like 10 min to figure that out and I almost had a heart attack. Anyways i'll be on multiplayer on Thursday see on the battlefield

...only problem was i had to DL the setup twice because the first time the sprocket thingy DL the setup.exe to some location i still dont know so it took up 6gs on my HD sad_o.gif ...

Or you could click start->search to find the setup.exe. icon_rolleyes.gif

I live in the US and it downloaded fine...just the damn cd key wont come in! (still using's friends copy while hes away on vacation!wink_o.gif

How did you download from SPROCKET , my sprocket downloader AND CD Key came in the same email

your link Link is good there just having server problems. But this ain't the proper thread as it's not sprocket and BIS won't help you at all with metaboli DL's. unless the problem is in-game related.

tried this out and got to 2gb and the file is no longer there. Not very happy with sprocket.. Wondering why I paid $62.. .. Sent them a email anyway which will probably take them a week to reply.

Was getting ArmaENG.exe