Sign in to follow this  
11bhooah

Stinger Missles?

Go on, explain the IP, or should I save the bother and get the "Fraud" banners out now?

Why especially to me? I'm not saying anything any harsher than anyone else.

Verschlusssache-Nur für Dienstgebrauch thats what it stands for. DKM Jaguar I really dont care what you say or do and I wouldnt talk if I were you (look at all your warnings)

Guest RKSL-Rock

C'mon there can’t be anyone on these boards is gullible enough to believe he’s anything more than a 12 year old with an 'active imagination'.

Verschlusssache-Nur für Dienstgebrauch thats what it stands for. DKM Jaguar I really dont care what you say or do and I wouldnt talk if I were you (look at all your warnings)

Those "warnings" are his avatar....look at their placement and then look at your own warning.

I would say "Universal act your age" but I think you already shown just how childish you are.  Now why don’t you take some advice, think before you post any more rubbish.  To be a part of this community you need to respect its members and support them.  You can do that best by not posting crap and BS.

IF and only IF you have a genuine question or request that will benefit someone else then feel free to post in a constructive way but until then do us all a favour and shut up.

Im just gonna shutup cause this topics gone way off-topic and because I respect RKSL and its studios (great work guys).

If youre looking for a new Stinger, both BOH and CSLA mods have them.

@ Everyone starting on Universal: If you think he's so immature, dont stoop to his level then!

Nice shyte goin' on here, finally wireless got back in action.

Universal, inteligence units are not suposed to commerical their selves?

This is freaking highly entertaining. I should really post more topics about stingers. Universal all I can say is I dont care how you respond to my posts or what you say. However as an Infantryman in the US army, who is currently deployed. Posing as someone in any branch of service, is disgraceful to yourself, and to your country. I'm sure you are an elite arm chair warrior. But leave it at that until your balls drop. Because the game we play over here, has no saves and no restarts. Thats all I have to say on this matter...

Now back to more on topic. Does anyone know what USMC units had the javelin that was able to air lock targets? I was pretty sure it was an indpendent update to Earl and Suchey's Marines. Second, does anyone know the class name for the stinger, and stinger ammo is so I can just add it to an ammo box? Or where to locate this information? Thanks in advance...

Earl and Suchey's Marines had the launcher, it came with them. It also comes with CBT's Bradley pack, and another Javelin comes with the UKF weapons pack.

As for the stingers, theres plenty of guides around the place on weapon class names of original weapons. Off the top of my head (and I could be wrong) its "Stingerlauncher", which is both the weapon AND the magazine.

EDIT: Seems I was wrong, read what Shashman said whistle.gif

Thanks I'll give them a shot. I knew various packs had the javelin. However I thought that most of the javelins were unable to lock on to air targets. I'll track it down though. Thanks again for your help...

If the javelins werent able to lock onto their target I think if you go in the config file and add IrLock=1 it should do the trick though Im not certain as im still getting used to c++ for ofp.

Thanks I'll give them a shot. I knew various packs had the javelin. However I thought that most of the javelins were unable to lock on to air targets. I'll track it down though. Thanks again for your help...

As it is, I dont think any can. The problem with enabling air lock on is that it will turn the Javelin into a full SAM system (its only able to target low flying helicopters AFAIK) So it kind of makes it unbalanced.

Thanks, I'm playing with that now. I noticed an airlock=false option. So I changed it to true. I'm re-packing the .pbo now so hopefully that works. If not I'll give that irlock option a shot.

airlock=true worked, that was on Safety's Marines. In the config under class cfgammo. Thanks for everyones help...

If you link your AA Soldiers with a radar equipped AAA unit (such as ZSU or Vulcan), they'll be able to engage at much greater distances than if they're on their own. Pretty handy if you don't have a dedicated SAM vehicle around.

I hate to be a butt-face, but 11bhooah: your avatar is almost 1MB...we're not allowed to have anything that large on the forums.

BTW, glad you resolved your issue. thumbs-up.gif

Abs

I hate to be a butt-face, but 11bhooah: your avatar is almost 1MB...we're not allowed to have anything that large on the forums.

BTW, glad you resolved your issue. thumbs-up.gif

Abs

lol you checked? tounge2.gif

yea...it was slowing down my browser confused_o.gif . I right clicked it and viewed the image. It's a nice picture though.

Abs

Deutsches Bundeswehr and no the Officer grade does not apply to BW Officers only American miltiary personnel. my MOS is Intelligence and Reconaissance (army information troops ). My rank is : stabshauptmann .

If you were a "Stabshauptmann" you should be something between 30 and 40 years old, old enough to know that its not maturish to laugh on otherpeoples questions. In the other hand u wouldnt be allowed to tell anyone that u are a part of the german armed forces. So i guess that u r not a Stabshauptmann, not in the german military and not over 18 years old.

Sorry i know this is offtopic and all but i just cant let universal tell us lies.

@Universal: We only believe u if you post a pic of your Truppenausweiss together with this post in the background.

That won't be possible, he's so special uber-secret if the "Stabshauptmann" posts his Truppenausweis here he must kill us all smile_o.gif

@Univeral:

ROFLMFAO at "Deutsches Bundeswehr". rofl.gifbanghead.gif

The fact you can't even spell the german army correctly shows us all once and for all you're just a 11yo kid. Go an play somewhere else n00b.

We've established he's on a US I.P address.

Anyway glad to hear you've sorted the problem of the lock on out.