Sign in to follow this  
munkiboi

OFP MODS & GAME CAM

I have downloaded the latest version of game cam from the website, but when i try to run it with FFUR Euro crisis, or even the un-modded OFP.exe, i cant see the preview window, or the remote that controls it, Please help!

flashpointresistance.exe should work.

it now work for me with all mods, but with my old graphic card it never worked, i never found out what the problem was. thumbs-up.gif

It didn't work with DXDLL for me. If you use that try without it, might be a problem.

Yes, but Gamecam has this nice little feature called "cache recording" or something like that. You can't make very long sequences with it, but it doesn't kill your framerate like normal recording.

Most of the times I find it easier to just use fraps and compensate for the performance drop through other settings though, as gamecam is to hard to set up correctly and I choose the lazy way biggrin_o.gif

Just tried GameCam and I have to say it works way better than Fraps, much much much smoother.

It didn't work with DXDLL for me. If you use that try without it, might be a problem.

what he said

its not compatible with dxdll

IIRC run game cam then run the game in you normal way from ofp shortcut with the mods of your choice

dont setup a profile for ofp within gamecam

edit: actually DO setup a profile for ofp cos you need to alter the hotkeys layout cos it conflicts with ofp's default key setup

but launch from your normal ofp shortcut/s

Fraps records in better quality. The latest version records in High Definition, up to 1080p! Just my opinion though...

Yeah, but that doesn't matter a lot because you gotta compress the video wink_o.gif.

what he said

its not compatible with dxdll

IIRC run game cam then run the game in you normal way from ofp shortcut with the mods of your choice

dont setup a profile for ofp within gamecam

edit: actually DO setup a profile for ofp cos you need to alter the hotkeys layout cos it conflicts with ofp's default key setup

but launch from your normal ofp shortcut/s

Tried that just now, still no luck, jus so i know im not missin anythin, what did u mean by IIRC? i dont have dxdll, and i can only get this cam to run with one game out of 7, but although it saved a replay file of that game it was on 2kb, an couldnt play! maybe my p.c jus bein retarded?