Sign in to follow this  
Sgt. Skyhawk

ArmA Userbars / Signatures

Hi everyone.

I have been reading these forums for some time now, checking for news and screenshots about Armed Assault, allthough I haven't exactly posted much. :P

Anyways, I just wanted to show you some ArmA userbars / signatures I made a while ago when I was bored.

Hope it's ok that I post them here. confused_o.gif

armabar2tz9.jpg

armabarif2.jpg

Animated:

armabaranimnf3.gif

aap2gh4.gif

Other signatures:

arma1rf1.jpg

armaaddictvs3.jpg

Hope you like them, and feel free to post some of your own if you have any.

Edit:

Not sure if this should've been posted in the Off-Topic forum or ArmA General.

Interesting trend with the diagonal pin-stripe, or are you all using the same site/software to create them?

A quicky attempt.

armasigcopybv5.jpg

@GBee: The diagonal stripe effect is a common motif in userbars, and is nice in sigs in general. Gives them a more professional look.

Usually people make them in Photoshop by creating a diagonal stripe pattern and then using the pattern stamp tool to get a uniform look. There are other ways, but thats the most common and easiest.

I don't know but it seems sniper pilot is an A-rate guy at making signatures and banners. Glad hes on our side : ).

SGT. Skyhawk I especially like your animated version, if it weren't for forum rules I'd have the "Armed Assault Addict" appended to my signature : ).

Keep up the great work guys.

I don't know but it seems sniper pilot is an A-rate guy at making signatures and banners. Glad hes on our side : ).

i may be wrong, but somehow i dont think the AI are making forum signatures right now.

xmas_o.gif