Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

RHS releases

Oh, really impressive pack I expected! Especially like your Soviet stuff and hope more to come before Armed Assault. Your figure models are always nice just like the shape of real man. Models in some similar packs from others seem just too lean in game. By way, I think your pack could also be updated for Armed Assault in future?

Quote[/b] ]By way, I think your pack could also be updated for Armed Assault in future?

I can't speak for Laser or Shadow or the others who have to do the work (I really just research and beta test. It's a sweet gig. tounge2.gif ), but I would be very surprised if RHS didn't transition into Armed Assault.

But we're not done with Flashpoint yet.

Nice work RHS, top stuff as always.

1 bug thou is that the T80 scripts break the T55 scripts (firing animation, barrel recoil, discarded shell etc)

sorry to report a bug but the tanks are all white when looked on from far distance but if i take the binoculars they aren't white anymore. and far distance is like 300-500 meters or something.

Anyways nice work guys! I did like the new Dragunov. love the different sets of tank crews i think they might come in handy too.

actual error for the t55's is caused by something in the RHS_Misc.pbo. I swapped it out for an earlier version and the T55's worked fine.

of course this broke the t80's sad_o.gif

Anything else has the white distance lods?

Damn need to check that wonder what that is cause normally on the lods nothing was changed compared to the old T80s i think :S

About the Pilots, hmm intresting, inquisitor came up with the patch, already had a feeling theres a reason why i never seen it on any russian patch collection site sad_o.gif

Hmm if it bugs much open, save as tga open with a graphic prog and erase the badge, then save back with keeping the layers, save again as paa and it wont be there.

Can upload a file if anyone needs it then you can simply replace it... or just keep it as it is, i can live with it but im sure the russian community will already shred us aprat on flashpoint.ru again... as usual.

Damn sorry uploaded the wrong t80.pbo before crazy_o.gif

Are the links on first page fixed now ?

Yes as oOoIoOo wrote the one on the ftp was replaced with the correct one now.

Sorry for this mistake.

Btw, intrested in taking some screens of some new thins Mr.Burns?

If yes PM me.

I've also got some similar work for personal enjoyment...

They are Soviet infantry and APC men in drab.

a2.jpg

a1.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

Ok they look nice but please keep that in another topic i dont want this thread spammed.

Hope you dont mind

haha sweet that it was such a easy fix for the t-80's biggrin_o.gif

can't wait for next week to be here, the rhs stuff realy eases my painful waiting time for ArmA inlove.gif

Lil update edited the first post, now you find there a link to a correct russian patch for the pilot as single texture or you download the crewpack again with the patch already replaced

Also im sorry that i forgot to thank Budulay for his boots, readme was updated

Is that final T-80 pack version? Great job! rofl.gif

http://g.foto.radikal.ru/0610/7897c3c9c506.jpg

That was in all versions so far and it is there for a reason, if it werent there it would look even more odd.

But youre welcome to make a better pack.

Next time i crawl around a addon desperatly searching for bad things i will think of you while i inspect if it has the right bolts on the wheels.

Maybe we open a thread where we list every lil thing on a addon we dont like?

This was no bug report nor a suggestion...

The pack is not bad, it's very good. But i think it wasnt difficult to create even textures like on image (if you wanna get really high quality addon).

25e1e63c0677.jpg

smile_o.gif

Good luck!

Ok sorry for being a bit harsh mate, dont even know why it looks like it looks but back then it was doen that way to save a few polys i think, honestly i didnt evne think of it anymore as you really gotta look close to notice that.

I think people can live with it.