Sign in to follow this  
mattxr

Delete Help

Ive set an Empty Object onto the map ok, say like a Invisable H or a Bed how can i delete this object from the map when a trigger is passed? huh.gif

Put some name in the name field and write<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">deleteVehicle namein the trigger's onActivation field.

Put some name in the name field and write<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">deleteVehicle name
in the trigger's onActivation field.

i did nothing happens wink_o.gif

infact it did work but the fx is still happaening :/ Normads Sandstorm confused_o.gif

Try with CAT_SANDSTORM_OFF = true in trigger. (Should work if FX is taken from Cat Afghanistan 1.2Rev Version howhever i don't know if in other version that varible have been changed and it can don't work.)

infact it did work but the fx is still happaening :/ Normads Sandstorm confused_o.gif

Why dont you post exactly what you're trying to do confused_o.gif ?

You're using catshit's sandstorm script? wink_o.gif .

Try with CAT_SANDSTORM_OFF = true in trigger. (Should work if FX is taken from Cat Afghanistan 1.2Rev Version howhever i don't know if in other version that varible have been changed and it can don't work.)

that worked not how i wanted it too like lol becuase i added 3 Fxs onto the map to simulate heavy sandstorm then delete 1 then an other to simulate the sandstorm getting lighter.. untill it totaly dissapears lol